A vacancy notice has been published as Citibank Recruitment for all the fresher’s as well as experienced job seekers. Citibank India is looking foreligible candidates who are capable to fill up vacant posts of various.
All those contenders who are seeking to make their career in Citibank India they may grab this chance by filling online applications before the closing date that is given below. For other latest information regarding Citibank Recruitment, you may look our page again.
Read Also ->> GK Questions & Answers for Exam & Interview
Applicants who are eligible to enhance their Career in Banking Sector they should grab this opportunity and apply for Citibank Jobs as soon as possible. Job seekers may check all information regarding Process of selection, how to apply and many more important information related to Citibank Recruitment well described below by the team of ewebalerts.in.
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
- Assistant Vice President
- Auditor III - Consumer Banking
- Personal Banker
- Treasury Risk Analyst
- Cyber Security Operations
- Customer Service Representative
- IT Business Analyst
- Part-Time Teller etc
Candidates, who are going to apply for above stated posts at Citibank recruitment, should possess Graduation or Post graduation degree in relevant field from recognized university and having required experience in relevant discipline.
Get Details: Post Graduate Jobs
See Now: - Graduate Jobs
Selection of applicants will be done via their performance in test and/ or interview which will be taken by selection committee of bank.
All those applicants who will be shortlisted for the jobs in Citibank they will be given an attractive salary with all the others perks by the organization.
- Last Date to Apply:- January
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are eligible for the post must apply online via the official website that is - www.citibank.co.in
- Visit the ‘Careers’ option on home page.
- Select “Apply To Careers” link & press on “Search Jobs” button.
- Go for option as ‘Search Jobs by Location/category/Job groups etc’.
- Choose the ‘Apply Now’ button for the post you want to apply for.
- Fill all complete information in application form correctly.
- After filling applications press the submit button.
- At last, obtain printout of filled Citibank Online Applications for future need.
For useful information about Citibank Recruitment like as education qualification, selection mode, salary, posts update, applying process, date etc please visit given below links –
Career Preparation Tips
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -