A vacancy notice has been published as Citibank Recruitment for all the fresher’s as well as experienced job seekers. Citibank India is looking foreligible candidates who are capable to fill up vacant posts of Technology Project, Part Time Teller etc.
All those contenders who are seeking to make their career in Citibank India they may grab this chance by filling online applications before the closing date that is given below. For other latest information regarding Citibank Recruitment, you may look our page again.
Read Also ->> GK Questions & Answers for Exam & Interview
Applicants who are eligible to enhance their Career in Banking Sector they should grab this opportunity and apply for Citibank Jobs as soon as possible. Job seekers may check all information regarding Process of selection, how to apply and many more important information related to Citibank Recruitment well described below by the team of ewebalerts.in
www.citi.com Application Form:
- Organization Name ->> Citibank India
- Total Vacancies ->> Various
- Name of the Post ->> Technology Project, Part Time Teller etc
- Qualification ->> Degree/ Diploma
- Selection Process ->> Test and/or Interview
- Salary Info ->> Given below
- Type of Notification ->> Citibank Recruitment
- Job Category ->> Banking
- Application Fee: Check official notification
- Job Location ->> India
- Nationality ->> Indian
- Official Website ->> www.citibank.co.in
- Mode of Apply ->> Online
- Last date to submit Application Form ->> Apply Now
- Technology Project
- Part Time Teller
- Assoc Product Analyst
- Global PMO & Communications Manager
- Assoc Asset Servicing Analyst2
- Market Risk Manager
- Business Analyst in Fund Accounting
- AML Ops Analyst 2
- Finance and Risk Infrastructure PMO Lead Analyst
- Product Manager 1
- Client Service Officer
- Business Architecture Senior Specialist
- Applications Development Senior Manager
- S&D Settlements Sr Analyst
- Liquidity Product Manager
- Country Client Advocate
- Funding Specialist
Candidates, who are going to apply for above stated posts at Citibank recruitment, should possess Graduation or Post graduation degree in relevant field from recognized university and having required experience in relevant discipline.
Get Details: Post Graduate Jobs
See Now: - Graduate Jobs
Selection of applicants will be done via their performance in test and/ or interview which will be taken by selection committee of bank.
Important Tips For Written Examination or Check By Video ->>
All those applicants who will be shortlisted for the jobs in Citibank they will be given an attractive salary with all the others perks by the organization.
- Last Date to Apply:- Ongoing
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are eligible for the post must apply online via the official website that is - www.citibank.co.in
- Visit the ‘Careers’ option on home page.
- Select “Apply To Careers” link & press on “Search Jobs” button.
- Go for option as ‘Search Jobs by Location/category/Job groups etc’.
- Choose the ‘Apply Now’ button for the post you want to apply for.
- Fill all complete information in application form correctly.
- After filling applications press the submit button.
- At last, obtain printout of filled Citibank Online Applications for future need.
For useful information about Citibank Recruitment like as education qualification, selection mode, salary, posts update, applying process, date etc please visit given below links –
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|