HQ Coast Guard Recruitment
HQ Coast Guard frequently publishes employment notification as HQ Coast Guard Recruitment for hard working and talented applicants. There are many employments for various posts. Applications are invited from eligible condidetes for the posts of Sheet Fitter and Carpenter. Job seekers can download application form in prescribed format through official website of Indian Coast Guard that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in & send it before last date.
Indian Coast Guard defend India's marine interests and apply marine law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its confluent region and exclusive economic region. The orgenization was formally established on eighteen August nineteen seventy eight by the Indian Coast Guard Act, nineteen seventy eight of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. This operates under the Ministry of Defense.
More details about HQ Coast Guard Recruitment like required qualification, vacancy details, salary package, age limit, selection mode, how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
- Sheet Fitter
- Apprenticeship in relevant trade from Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institutions.
- Latest ITI Jobs
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 27 years
- Calculate Your Age
Rs.5200/- to 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in the Skill Test/ Viva Voce.
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization which is – www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Press on “Careers@CG” tab on the home page.
- Click on suitable link you want to apply for the post.
- Read complete details of notification carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill complete detail of application from.
- Attach all documents with Application Form
- Send the application form at the official address.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -