Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Personal Banker/ Premium Banker, Analyst and other. Applicants can fill upapplications in online mode through official website of HSBC that is hsbc.co.in before the last date.
Applicants who wish to enhance their Career in Banking Sector may apply for Recruitment Drive via online mode. Job seekers are suggested to stay connect with web- portal to obtain latest information connected to HSBC Careers in upcoming year. We will try to update details about same as soon as we can. Candidates can bookmark this page using Ctrl plus D for acquiring up to date info concerning HSBC Careers.
Read Also ->> GK Questions & Answers for Exam & Interview
More details about HSBC Careers like vacancy details, salary, education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, imperative date etc are given below:-
- Sr. Branch Customer Service Rep, Bilingual (English, Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Premium Banker
- Personal Banker
- Senior Vice President Regulatory Compliance Officer
- ORA Specialist
- Analyst, International Subsidary Banking
- VP Financial Advisor
- Senior Manager of Business Risk and Control Management
- Senior Compliance Officer
- Senior Client Implementation Manager
- Client Implementation Manager
- Client Service Manager
- Applicants for Jobs openings in private sector should possess Degree of Graduate/ Post- Graduate in related field from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Applicants who are going to apply for Private sector vacancies should have others necessary skills which are given below with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field.
See More >>> Graduate Jobs
Check More >>> Post Graduate Jobs
Other Skills for HSBC Vacancy:
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and operate new software and technology
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Team player, development minded with ability to sell.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of 2 ways and it will be conducted by the selection panel of company. No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the Interview.
- Written test/ skills test
- Personal Interview
Selected candidates will get an impressive and outstanding amount of pay band from the reputed company.
- Last date for submission of online application form: As soon as possible
How to Apply:
- All applicants must go to official website of organization that is - hsbc.co.in
- Select “Careers” tab available at the top of home page.
- Select your location as India which is presented at the right side of home page.
- Press on “Search for roles in India” link.
- Select suitable job link
- Read complete information completely.
- Press on “Apply Online” from bottom of home page.
- Press on ‘I Accept’ tab and go to ‘New User’ tab.
- Fill all information and press on ‘register’ tab.
- Now Login your account and fill information in Applications in correct manner.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and resume (if required).
- Press on “Submit” tab and take a print out of it for future use.
For more info of HSBC Careers like as HSBC Vacancies, Required Qualification, Other Skills for HSBC Vacancy, selection mode important dates etc visit below link–
Career Preparation Tips
बैंक Exam की तैयारी कैसे करे Read in Hindi by Video ->>
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -