Indian Navy Exam Pattern:
Indian Navy has decided to select the candidates for the post of SSR, Sailor and SSC. Applicants who are looking to apply for this post they will haveto prepare so that eligible to clear the rounds of selection process. According to new exam pattern of Indian Navy all candidates will have to appear in SSR, Sailor & SSC exams.
Candidates must check Indian Navy Exam Pattern to crack whole sections of upcoming exam easily. Applicants are telling to prepare wholly according to the details that is provided on this web page. After confirm that you have been shortlist, make a target to appoint for applied position as SSR, Sailor & SSC. In addition to this way examination study material is available here for all applicants of this web page.
If you want to all information regarding Indian navy Exam Pattern so go via below section of web page written by team member of ewebalerts. Candidates, we are notifying you, time has come to show your talent & knowledge in exam of Indian Navy SSR, Sailor & SSC to recruit. Other details attached to Indian navy exam Pattern in PDF are published below for all wiiling job seekers who are now here.
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Exams.
Exam Pattern for Written Test is as Follows:
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
Indian Navy SSR Syllabus:
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus is given here for the guidance of the candidates.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for English:
- Correction of sentences.
- Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct.
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjectives.
- Compound preposition.
- Determiners (use of a, the, any, etc.).
- Use of pronouns.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for Science:
- Physical World and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body / Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
- Heat Thermodynamics.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations.
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices.
- Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non-Metals.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Food, Nutrition and Health.
- Physiology and Human Diseases.
- Computer Science.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Sequences and Series.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates.
- Straight Lines, Family of Straight Lines.
- Conic Sections.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series.
- Sets and Set Theory.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Probability Function.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem.
- Definite Integrals.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Culture and Religion.
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours.
- Freedom Movement.
- Sports: championships / Winners / Terms / No of Players.
- Defence, Wars and Neighbours.
- Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts.
- Capitals and Currencies.
- National: Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments.
- Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations.
- Diseases and Nutrition.
- Award and Authors.
How to Prepare For Exam or Check by Video -
More info visit given below link:-
Indian Navy Preparation Material
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -