NIELIT Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment:
The organization has announced a notice for NIELIT Recruitment. National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is going to hire theeligible and willing job seekers to fill 466 posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO).
Contenders who are looking for jobs in Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) may apply against this notice by submitting applications in prescribed format. Applicants eligible to apply for NIELIT vacancy next time, are suggested to stay connected with this web page. Here, we will soon provide you up-to-date information regarding same.
Read Also ->> GK Questions & Answers for Exam & Interview
nielit.gov.in DEO Jobs:
Applicants qualified for NIELIT recruitment may check the detailed information from the below part of this web page which is made by the team of ewebalerts.in. Job seekers Seeking Government Jobs, they can utilize this better chance offered by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
nielit.gov.in Application Form:
- Organization Name ->> National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
- Total Vacancies ->> 466
- Name of the Post ->> Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Qualification ->> 12th/ Diploma in Computer Science
- Age Limit ->> Minimum age 18 years
- Selection Process ->> Typing Test and Written Test
- Salary Info ->> Rs.9, 659/-
- Application Fee: Rs.500/-
- Type of Notification ->> NIELIT Recruitment
- Job Category ->> Government
- Job Location ->> UP (India)
- Nationality ->> Indian
- Official Website ->> nielit.gov.in
- Mode of Apply ->> Offline
- Date for Written exam ->> See Below
NIELIT formerly known as the DOEACC Society is an autonomous scientific society of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी विभाग), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology of the government of India (भारत सरकार). The Society is registered under the Societies Registration Act, eighteen sixty. The NIELIT Scheme, jointly developed by AICTE and Deity, were launched in nineteen ninety after detailed deliberations (विस्तृत विचार-विमर्श) in a National Working Group (राष्ट्रीय कार्य समूह).
Applicants who have completed their intermediate (12th) and should have possess One year’s Diploma in Computer Science or B.Com with Computer certificates of minimum one year are eligible to apply against National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Notification.
Get Here: - More 10th & 12th Pass Jobs
Applicant’s Age should not be less than18 (eighteen) years as on 01-08-2016.
The Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved candidates as per the Govt. rules.
Calculate Your Age for NIELIT Jobs
The organization will held Typing Test and Written Test to select suitable appliers for required vacancies of DEO.
Candidates that are going to apply have to undergo a Computer Type Test and must have a speed of 15 words per minute for English and Hindi both languages. Type Test for Hindi typing will be conducted in Font “Kruti Dev 010”.
Written Test will also arrange by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology to scrutinize applicants. Written test will be of 50 Marks that will be based on Computer Proficiency.
Important Tips For Written Examination or Check By Video ->>
Final assortment will made on the basis of Merit List which will be prepared by officials of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the type test/ written test.
Appointed applicants for NIELIT recruitment will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.9, 659/- by the organization.
Applicants shall be required to deposit a fee of Rs 500/- in cash or in the shape of a bank draft drawn in favour of NIELIT LUCKNOW payable at Lucknow at the time of submitting the applications.
- Date of Walk-in Test: 16-08-2016 to 21-08-2016
How to Apply:
- Open the Official website of organization which is - nielit.gov.in
- On homepage go to “Recruitment” tab from menu bar
- Applicants have to choose appropriate link connected to vacancy for which you wish to apply.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully and download the format from by pressing ‘Application form’ link.
- Write downloaded applications with complete details.
- Also, attach set of documents, self attested copies of certificates along with a latest passport size photograph.
- Lastly, appliers are required to submit self attested copies of their testimonials with the Applications at the examination venue on the schedule date and venue that is set for written exam.
A-1/9, Sumit Complex, Vibhuti Khand
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010.
Mile Stone: Near Star House, Bank of India and Madhurima Restaurant.”
For useful information about NIELIT Recruitment like as selection mode, salary, posts update, applying process, dates etc please visit given below links –
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|