RBI Security Guard Recruitment:
The organization has published a jobs notification as RBI Recruitment. The applicants are informed that the organization is going to recruit eligiblejob seekers for the various posts of Security Guards.
Job searchers who want to get the eligibility criteria & desirous to become a part of Reserve Bank of India, they should apply for Reserve Bank of India recruitment by filling an prescribed applications before the closing date.
Read Also ->> GK Questions & Answers for Exam & Interview
This is a great chance for all applicants who are seeking for jobs in RBI. Job seekers may grasp this chance by filling Reserve Bank of India Applications with the help of below given procedure. We the team of ewebalerts.in is disclosing to you all information regarding RBI Recruitment here on this web page.
बैंक Exam की तैयारी कैसे करे Read in Hindi by Video ->>
Read Also ->> Bank Exam की तैयारी कैसे करे
www.rbi.org.in Application Form:
- Organization Name ->> Reserve Bank of India
- Total Vacancies ->> Various
- Name of the Post ->> Security Guard
- Qualification ->> Minimum 10th Standard
- Age Limit ->> Minimum age 25 years
- Salary Info ->> Rs.10940/- per month
- Type of Notification ->> RBI Recruitment
- Application Fee ->> Check official link
- Selection Process ->> Written test/ interview
- Job Category ->> Banking
- Job Location ->> India
- Nationality ->> Indian
- Official Website ->> www.rbi.org.in
- Mode of Apply ->> Offline
- Last Date to Apply ->> Check below
- Job seekers who are applying for RBI vacancies they must have completed minimum 10th Standard from a recognized board.
- Job seekers should also have experience of few years in the relevant field.
See Now: - 10th & 12th Pass Jobs
Age of candidates should be above 25 (twenty five) years.
The upper age limit will be relaxed as per the organization norms.
Calculate Your Age for RBI Jobs
The candidates selected by the organization for the posts of Security Guard will get a fixed amount of remuneration of Rs. 10940/- per month from this government organization.
- After the screening of applications, applicants who will be shortlisted for RBI jobs they have appear in written test/ interview.
- Candidates have to perform well in the above mention rounds as to be obtain selected for the above mention posts.
Important Tips For Written Examination or Check By Video ->>
- Last date to submit application form:- Check from official link
How to Apply:
- Willing contenders have to visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India and that is - www.rbi.org.in
- On home page applicants have to select the tab “Opportunities@RBI” available on the bottom of the home page.
- Applicants have to select the option “Current vacancies” and a drop down list will appear on the screen and candidates have to select “Vacancies”.
- This will open a list of the latest openings and applicants have to select “Recruitment of Security Guards in RBI, Kolkata”.
- Read complete details carefully.
- Now prepare applications in an A4 plain sheet with complete information such as name, age, father’s name, experience, adders, contact number etc.
- Attach all the testimonials in support to qualification etc.
- Put all the documents in an envelope end super script it with the name of the posts for which you are applying and send it to below mention address.
“Check from official link”
For useful information about RBI Recruitment like as Post Name, Age limit, Salary, posts update, applying process, dates & Postal Address etc please visit given below link –
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -