SBI Clerk, PO Salary Structure:
SBI is the first choice of the all job seekers who wish to become bank employee. We have compared salary given by State Bank of India and otherbanks for the same post and found that State Bank of India is providing more salary then other.
On this web page ewebalerts team is simply declare the information of State Bank of India Clerk, Probationary Officers Salary Structure. Hey candidates Revised Salary, Pay Scale with all details is available on this web page therefore that you can check this info and start preparation to apply for State Bank of India Clerk, Probationary Officers Exams.
Check Also ->> Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs
SBI Clerk Revised Pay Scale (Package):
State Bank of India has changed position name from clerk to Junior Associate. But these vacancies will also come under State Bank of India. Customer support and sales posts come under Junior Associates. Fresher job seekers who have received their certificate graduation or in the final year of graduation they must know vacancy profile, salary, Pay Scale and etc. before applying for State Bank of India clerk vacancies. The Pay Scale for State Bank of India Clerk/ Jr. Associate:-
- PAY SCALE will be 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 .
- In Metro Cities like Mumbai Pay band / Salary: INR 20950
- In class Y cities with 20% DA Pay band / Salary: INR 20000
- In class Z cities with 19% DA Pay band / Salary: INR 19000
SBI PO Revised Pay Scale (Package):
SBI is the largest bank in India than any other bank. We all are aware that State Bank of India commences exam for all its recruitments separately from other banks. Being the largest bank, it also gives maximum salary & perks and other benefits than other banks in India. The Current State Bank of India Probationary Officers salary and Pay Scale is given here in detail.
- Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- The total compensation per annum would be a minimum of Rs. 7.55 lacs and maximum of Rs. 12.93 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
- SBI plans to offer, subject to necessary approvals, a SMART Compensation Package which would enable candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package.
The breakup of monthly compensation is as under:-
- Cash Component: 36,046/-
- Bank's contribution to PF: 1,690/-
- Housing (Lease Rental): 29,500/-
- Perquisites (Conveyance, Newspapers, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc. 4,130/-
In addition, the officers are also entitled to other benefits like –
- Medical Aid for self (100%) and for family (75%)
- Home Travel Concession/Leave Fare Concession
- Concessional Interest Rates for Housing/Car/Personal Loans
For more info visit - Official Website.
SBI Exam Preparation Material
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -