Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
Standard Chartered Bank invites applications from eligible applicants for Operational Risk Officer, Audit Manager, Project Manager, Team Leader,Officer/ Analyst and others Posts. For more details about Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment please read complete page carefully.
Dear applicants who want to make their career in Standard Chartered Bank they need to fill up online application form through Standard Chartered Bank Official website that is standardchartered.com on or before last date which is given below.
Important Links for Applicants
For additional details regarding Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment such as Post Name, Qualification Required, Other Qualities Required, term of Age, Selection mode, way to apply, Important Date etc are given below on this web page…
- Sales and Performance Management & Business Monitoring
- FCRMP s166 Liaison Manager
- Operational Risk Officer
- Audit Manager
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Branch Ops & Service Officer
- Product Manager
- Senior Manager
- Assistant Relationship Manager
- Client Service Executive
- Relationship Manager
- Credit Analyst
Applicants who are applying for this job, they must have graduation or post graduation from a recognized University or Institution.
See Now:- Graduate Jobs
Check Here:- Post Graduate Jobs
Other Qualities Required
- Good knowledge of the selected market and customer segments would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Knowledge of basic and advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent teamwork, critical thinking, analytical, judgment and interpersonal skills.
- Able to assign tasks to team members and track for quality and schedule.
Selection will be based on written exam followed up by personal interview which will be carried on by Standard Chartered Bank.
Read Also -> Written Exam Preparation Tips
Read Also -> Interview Preparation Tips & Tricks
Applicants who will be shortlisted for this recruitment, they will be given an impressive salary package with all the other perks by Standard Chartered Bank.
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: As Soon As Possible
How to Apply:
- Firstly candidates visit the bank official website that is - standardchartered.com
- Choose “Careers” tab on home page.
- Move on the “Search for a Role” link on the new page.
- Select appropriate link and read complete information regarding it.
- Now press “Apply” button and login to fill the form.
- Fill Online Application Form to with all the details.
- Press “Submit” button & take a print out of the form.
Read Also -> How to Fill Application Form Online
For useful information about Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment like as required qualification, process of the selection, pay band, posts update, applying process, dates etc visit below link –
Career Preparation Tips
बैंक Exam की तैयारी कैसे करे Read in Hindi by Video ->>
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -