BHEL Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants, who are going to apply for Engineers, Trainee, SC exam they may obtain all details regarding BHEL Eligibility Criteria fromthis web page. Eligibility of the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is divided in large numbers of sub sections such as term of the age, required education qualification and other. Job seekers, who want to apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Exam they are required to check all eligibility criteria information of BHEL from here.
Job seekers who are searching for BHEL Eligibility Criteria for Engineers, Trainee, SC they must check it through this web page without any problem now because ewebalerts team members are publishing BHEL eligibility criteria for you in below part of this web page. Applicants, who are eligible to find Jobs in Government Field for them it is fair chance.
Aspirants will have to visit BHEL Eligibility Criteria because after read eligibility criteria job seekers may participate in the examination with full confidence. Information of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Exam Eligibility Criteria are published on this web page for all applicants who are going to apply for examinations and wish to join Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
Read Also ->> GK Questions & Answers for Exam & Interview
Candidates may read all eligibility condition of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited from here. After read complete information of this web page, aspirants must apply shortly. More information of BHEL Eligibility Criteria is provided below.
BHEL Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned conditions as on the prescribed dates to apply for the suitable post.
- Applicants should hold any one of the following degree from any recognized university affiliated with UPSC / AICTE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology
- Five Years Combined Master’s in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Management
- For the recruitment through Gate Exam: Candidates must satisfy the above mentioned qualification along with the qualifying Certificate of GATE in ME, EE and EC codes.
The upper age of the candidates should be 27 (twenty seven) years or 29 (twenty nine) years for applicants having 2 years’ full time PG in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management.
- SC/ST: by 5 years
- OBC (NCL): by 3 years
Physically Challenged Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (NCL)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
- Domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989.: by 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen: as per extant Govt. rules
For more information about to BHEL Eligibility Criteria, candidates can visit please given below link:-
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|