CISF Study Material:
To recruit in Central Industry Security Force job seekers must have skills and passion to beat the upcoming exams for the posts of Constable, HeadConstable, ASI & Other. CISF Study Material Constable, Head Constable, ASI & Other tests are described here as more competitive exam requires better preparation.
If you wish to be a part of Central Industry Security Force than you must have proper CISF Study Material in PDF file. By following the information given in these books, you can prepare well to qualify in written examination with extra ordinary marks.
Read Also ->> GK Questions & Answers for Exam & Interview
Dear eligible applicants are suggested to go via the official website of Central Industry Security Force that is cisf.gov.in to get download appropriate material of study with Solved sample Papers. Central Industry Security Force provides security to the boundaries connected from land with other countries hence it recruits eligible applicants after check the eligibility via various rounds. The direct links to download CISF Previous Papers are given below.
Job seekers who are going to attend the examination they must set up their mind and do concentrate for saturated and effective preparation to beat examination to be a part of Central Industry Security Force on offered position.
CISF Head Constable & Constable Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern of CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) written exam is as follows:-
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective types.
- Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C & D) for one particular question.
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- The time duration will be allowed of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The questions in all the components will be of Matriculation level.
- The question paper will be set in General Intelligence, General Studies/Elementary science, General English or Hindi and Arithmetic.
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English.
Sequence of Test:
1. Physical Standard Test
2. Written Examination
3. Skill Test on Computer
4. Medical Examination
Some CISF important Books:
- CISF ASI (Steno)/Head Const. Guide By RPH Editorial Board- Buy from Amazon.in
- CISF Constable (Fire) Exam Guide By RPH Editorial Board- Buy from Amazon.in
- CISF Constable (Driver & Driver-cum-Pump Operators) Exam Guide By RPH Editorial Board
- CISF Constable Recruitment Exam By Expert Compilation
- Ssc Assistant Sub Inspector Exam CISF By Gupta R
- SSC Central Police Organization Sub-Inspectors (BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB) By Ashok Mehta
- SSC Constable (GD) ITBPF/CISF/CRPF/BSF/SSB Rifleman By Rph Editorial Board- Buy from Amazon.in
- Ssc Constable (Gd) (Bsf, CISF, crpf, ssb & Itbpf) By Kiran Prakashan
- CISF Constable Recruitment Test By Jain- Buy from Amazon.in
- A Comprehensive Guide for Delhi Police S. I. & CAPFS S. I./CISF (A. S. I) Examination by Sachchidanand Jha- Buy from Amazon.in
- Central Police organization (CPO) BSF/SSB/CRPF/CISF/ITBPF/Delhi Police Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector (CISF) Recruitment Examination Study Guide by Arihant Experts- Buy from Amazon.in
- CISF Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable Bharti Pariksha by Upkar Prakashan- Buy from Amazon.in
For more info visit below link:-
CISF Preparation Material