Applications are invited from eligible applicants for the posts of Junior Engineer, Assistant and Officer. Applicants can fill applications in online mode through official website of Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited that is hescom.co.in before the last date.
The Government of Karnataka as part of reforms (सुधारों) in power sector (बिजली क्षेत्र) has unbundled the transmission and distribution (पारेषण और वितरण) activities in the state (राज्य) of Karnataka. As a result, the Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited was incorporated (निगमित) on thirty April two thousand two under the Companies Act, nineteen fifty six and the company started operation (कंपनी अभियान शुरू कर दिया) i.e. 01-06-2002.The Company came into existence (अस्तित्व) with geographical jurisdiction (भौगोलिक अधिकार क्षेत्र) of seven Districts comprising of Dharwad, Belgaum, Gadag, Haveri,Uttar Kannada, Bagalkot &, Bijapur with an objective (लक्ष्य) to carry on the business of distribution (वितरण के कारोबार) and supply of electricity more efficiently (बिजली और अधिक कुशलता) and conomically. Candidates can bookmark this page using Ctrl plus D to get up to date info hescom.co.in Recruitment.
Read Also ->> GK Questions & Answers for Exam & Interview
More details about HESCOM Recruitment like vacancy details, salary, education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
hescom.co.in Application Form:
- Organization Name ->> Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited
- Total Vacancies ->> 341
- Name of the Posts ->> Junior Engineer, Assistant and Officer
- Qualification ->> Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Diploma
- Selection Process ->> Written Test/ Interview
- Type of Notification ->> HESCOM Recruitment
- Salary Details ->> Given below
- Job Category ->> Government
- Job Location ->> India
- Nationality ->> Indian
- Official Website ->> hescom.co.in
- Mode of Apply ->> Online
- Last Date to Apply ->> 28-09-2016
No. of Post
Assistant Executive Engineer
Assistant Accounts Officer
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Applicants must pass Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in concerned discipline from an established university or institute with excellent academic records throughout for HESCOM Recruitment.
See More >>> Graduate Jobs
Check more >>> Post Graduate Jobs
Minimum age 18 (eighteen) years.
Relaxation in age will be allowed to deserving job seekers as according to terms and policies of Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited.
Calculate Your Age for HESCOM Jobs
Selection of applicants will be done on the performance in the Interview/ Written test.
Important Tips For Written Examination or Check By Video ->>
Selected job seekers will get better amount of pay band according to norms of Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 28-09-2016
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited that is - hescom.co.in
- Go on “Recruitment” tab which is present at top of homepage and select “Direct Recruitment” link.
- Press on the “Recruitment of AEE Elec.,AE Elec./ Civil, Asst Account Officer, JE Elec/ Civil, Assistant, Junior Assistant in HESCOM : 2016” link
- Press on “1. Brief Employment Notification for Recruitment to the posts of AEE Elec., AE Elec./ Civil, Asst Account Officer, JE Elec/ Civil, Assistant, Junior Assistant in KPTCL and ESCOMS Dated: 01.09.2016.”
- Read complete details carefully.
- Press on apply online link & fill applications with all details.
- Upload digital images of photograph, documents and detailed CV.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of it and keep it safe as future use.
For more info of HESCOM Recruitment like as Vacancies details, education Qualification, age limit, salary details, selection mode important dates etc visit below links–
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|