How to Join SSC:
Applicants from this web page you can know all information Easy Way to Recruit in Staff Selection Commission. On this web page we arepublishing some important Tips to Crack Staff Selection Commission Examination Easily therefore you must read this web page completely & the start preparation in right way.
Staff Selection Commission exam will be done in tow exam as TIER first & TIER second. At first job seekers will have to pass in TIER first with minimum required marks. Job seekers who will obtain qualify in the TIER 1 they will eligible to appear in the TIER second. Therefore please visit given below details & then predation well.
Read Also ->> GK Questions & Answers for Exam & Interview
The paper for the Staff Selection consists of four sections. The questions are asked from –
- Subjects like General Awareness
- English Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
For this exam time limit will 2 hours and there are 200 marks in total; 50 for each section of the Staff Selection Commission exam paper.
- This consists of 02 sets of papers.
- Quantitative Abilities comprising
- English Language & Comprehension
- Paper I is of Quantitative Abilities comprising of 200 marks to be done in 2 hours. Paper II consists of questions from English Language & Comprehension. It also comprises of 200 marks to be done in 2 hours. All the questions are multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the section.
Tips How to Crack SSC Exam:
- At first job seekers must have updated with the syllabus for each section which is to be asked in the exam.
- Applicants need to collect all the relevant study material for the concern of exam.
- Applicants should not waste their time pondering over the irrelevant study material.
- We are suggested that section of Reasoning consists of questions from areas like analogy, classification, odd pair, dictionary based, missing characters and logical sequence of words.
- Job seekers must have a grip over this to master this section. Regular practice and time management will assist to beat this section.
- Applicants, General Awareness section consists of one-third questions from the science section.
- Other questions will be asked from current affairs and static GK. Therefore applicants must study accordingly.
- Applicants to score well in English comprehension, candidates should have well at English along with grammar portions like antonyms, synonyms, idioms and spellings.
- In Qualitative Aptitude, the questions are generally from Mathematics. This is elementary mathematics.
How to Attempt the Paper:
- Candidates must have a pre-plan as to how much time they are going to devote a particular section.
- For superior time management and also to get thrust of examination, applicants need to solve previous year question papers.
- Applicants should first begin with the questions of that section at which they are likely to score the most.
- Applicants no need to waste time over the answers they are not sure with; instead they should move to the next question.
For other information candidates may visit given below link:-
SSC CGL Preparation Material
Other SSC Exam Updates
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -