Manage Hyderabad Admission:
Good information for graduation degree in Agriculture Sciences/ Agriculture-related/ any disciplines with a minimum of 50% marks or CGPA(ST/ SC: 45%) qualified students, organization invites applications from Manage Hyderabad Admission for PGDM (ABM) program. Job seekers who eligible to obtain admission in PGDM program they can apply for PGDM Notice via online registration link & send the hard copy of the filled application form on or before 31-01-2017.
All candidates can read or check full details of MANAGE Hyderabad like as Admission Process, Vacancies, Study Material etc through given below links.
The organization offers a 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Management– PGDM (ABM) recognized by AICTE. The candidates to PGDM (ABM) should read the admission notice to eligibility criteria. Please have a visit on all information regarding Manage Hyderabad Admission.
MANAGE Hyderabad Admission Notification Form:
MANAGE was established in nineteen eighty seven, as the National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, by the Ministry of Agriculture (कृषि मंत्रालय), Government of India as an autonomous institute (स्वायत्त संस्थान), from which its acronym MANAGE is derived. Its status was elevated to that of a National Institute in nineteen ninety two and re-christened with its present name - the National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (कृषि विस्तार प्रबंधन के राष्ट्रीय संस्थान).
Read Also ->> GK Questions & Answers for Exam & Interview
Main aim of organization is to provide technical and managerial skills connected to Extension officers, Managers, Scientists and Administrators in the agricultural sector. It acts as a support for fisherman & farmers to practice sustainable agriculture. Team of ewebalerts.in is unfolding all information regarding MANAGE Admission.
- Name of Organization: National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management
- Announcement Type: Manage Hyderabad Admission
- Eligibility Criteria: PGDM (ABM)
- Application process: Online
- Last Date to apply: 31-01-2017
- Applicants must have pass Degree of graduation in Agriculture Sciences/ Agriculture-related/ any disciplines with a minimum of 50% marks or CGPA (ST/ SC: 45%).
- Must have a valid score in CAT.
- Applicants in their final year of their graduation can also apply.
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria should submit their CAT score card.
- Merit List will be prepared for calling applicants for Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
The selection procedure will be based on the candidate’s weight on various parameters, such as-
- CAT Score
- Diversity Factor
- Paper/ Essay Writing
- Group Discussion
- Extempore/ Micro Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Work Experience
- Academic Record
Important Tips For Written Examination or Read By Video ->>
- General candidates is Rs.1200
- SC/ST category Rs. 600
- Last Date of Receiving Attested Copy of CAT Score Card: 31-01-2017
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of organization that is - manage.gov.in
- Get the Demand Draft for Online Registration.
- Some information of Demand Draft is required to complete the requisite Application that is essential for filling the Applications.
- Fill application form very carefully.
- Press on submit button.
- Registration number will be available after the successful submission of online form and is displayed.
- Take a print out of the Application form.
- Photograph should be affixed in the space provided.
- One copy of the applications should be kept with you for any future use.
- Send application form given below address.
Documents send to the Address:
- Demand Draft with your name and registration number written on its back side
- Attested copies send to the address:
- SSC Certificate as age proof
- XII Class Mark sheet
- Degree Mark sheet or Certificate for OGPA regarding percentage equivalence
- Mark sheet for Post Graduation including OGPA Marks if applicable
- SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificate
- Demand Draft
- Any other if specify
“Principal Coordinator, PGDM (ABM),
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE),
Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad-500 030, Telangana State”
For any other information of Manage Hyderabad admission notification please visit given below links:-
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -