UGC NET Exam Eligibility Criteria:
The organization conducts NET for JRF award and lectureship. University Grants Commission National Educational Test Eligibility Criteria is mentioned down on this web page for the help of the applicants who are eligible in Research field.
Aspirants, you should have visited below for getting information regarding National Educational Testing Junior Research Fellowship Examination Eligibility. Candidates required staying related with us via this web page for obtaining latest details about University Grants Commission National Educational Testing Examination Eligibility Criteria.
A huge number of Junior Research Fellowship is awarded every year by CSIR. Candidates can obtain other information connected to University Grants Commission National Educational Testing Eligibility Criteria from this web page. Please have a glimpse below on this web page for all details.
NET JRF Exam Eligibility:
- Applicants should be an Indian national.
- Candidates who have possessed with PG Degree with at least 55% marks OR equivalent exam from universities/institutions recognized by University Grants Commission in Humanities & Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for National Educational Test.
- OBC belonging to non-creamy layer/ SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants who have secured at least 50% marks in PG or equivalent exam are wiling for National Educational Test.
- Candidates who have appeared and whose result is still awaited may also apply for National Educational Test.
- Candidates who will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) exam OR applicants whose qualifying exams have been delayed can also apply for this Test.
- However, applicants will be admitted provisionally & shall be considered eligible for award of Junior Research Fellowship /Assistant Professor eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s degree exam or equivalent with at least minimum qualifying marks.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level exam had been completed by nineteen September nineteen ninety nine (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.
Age Limit and Relaxation:
Upper age limit is 28 (twenty eight) years for applying National Educational Test. upper age limit can be relaxed up to five years in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC (As per GOI central list), Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female candidates.
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of the written exam and Interview.
For more info visit given below link:-
UGC NET Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|