Applications are invited from eligible applicants for the post of Staff Assistant & Manager (Scale – I). Applicants can fill up applications in online modethrough official website of Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited that is www.apcob.org before 19-09-2016.
Job seekers age should be above 20 (twenty) years & below 28 (twenty eight) years. Applicants should not have been born earlier than 02-08-1988 & later than 01-08-1996 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 05 (five) years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled tribe, 03 (three) years for Backward Class applicants & others is applicable as per rules. Job seekers can bookmark this page using Ctrl plus D to get up to date info about APCOB Recruitment.
Read Also ->> Bank Exam की तैयारी कैसे करे
Read Also ->> GK Questions & Answers for Exam & Interview
More details about APCOB Recruitment like vacancy details, salary, education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
www.apcob.org Application Form:
- Organization Name>> Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited
- Total Vacancies ->> 47
- Name of the Post ->> Staff Assistant & Manager (Scale – I)
- Qualification ->> Graduation
- Age Limit ->> 20 – 28 years
- Selection Process ->> Online Test/ Examination and interview
- Salary Info ->> Given below
- Type of Notification ->> APCOB Recruitment
- Job Category ->> Banking
- Job Location ->> Andhra Pradesh (India)
- Nationality ->> Indian
- Official Website ->> www.apcob.org
- Mode of Apply ->> online
- Closing Date ->> 19-09-2016
Applicants must possess Graduation from a recognized university with an aggregate of 40% or above for Post 1 & an aggregate of 50% or above for Post 2 & Knowledge of English.
See Now >>> Graduate Jobs
Candidate’s age must be between 20 – 28 years.
Calculate Your Age for APCOB Jobs
The selection of the job seekers shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/ Examination and interview.
- Online Test/Examination will be of 100 marks & Interview of 12.50 marks.
- Total duration of exam is 1 hour.
- There shall be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Questions will be of Objective Type and will be asked on the following topics as given under:-
Name of Test
No. of questions
Important Tips For Written Examination or Read By Video ->>
Selected applicants will obtain good amount of salary per month from Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited.
- For General/ Un-Reserved/ BC applicants: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH aspirants: Rs. 50/
Applicants have to pay requisite fees/intimation charges by using Debit Cards (RuPay /Visa /MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
- All applicants visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited that is - www.apcob.org
- Go to the ‘Recruitment’ section and press on ‘Apply Online’ link in front of post name you want to apply for.
- Fill the marked fields in the applications.
- Upload the scanned signature & Photograph in a given format.
- Applicants should mention valid email Id and mobile number in form.
- Now you are need to pay the exam fee via Credit/Debit card.
- Press on submit button to finish the application process.
- Applicants can take a Print of submitted form for the future use.
For more updates about APCOB Recruitment like as necessary qualification, process of the selection, salary info, post name, important date etc candidates please visit given below links:-
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|