AFCAT Study Material:
First of all, welcome to all eligible candidates who are ready to appoint in defense sector especially in IAF. Air Force Common Admission Testis one of the Most Popular Exam for those sensible and motivated candidates who want to serve for India in organization. AFCAT Examination provides you a chance to Represent IAF.
There Are Many options via Which You can enter in Indian Air Force. Air Force Common Admission Test is organized twice in a Year by the organization. The written exam is followed by Air Force Selection Board Interview for selected aspirants. On this web page AFCAT perusal Material PDF is available to download at no cost that is Free for these posts.
While for women there is short service commission only in all the three branches, for men there is Permanent as well as Short Service Commission for men. However for Flying Branch only Short Service Commission is there through Air Force Common Admission Test. From the following portion of this article visitors may obtain the complete overview on the syllabus and examination pattern which is the biggest part of study perusal for such examination. Here we go towards the way of success.
AFCAT Exam Pattern:
- AFCAT Exam Will Consist 100 questions Each of three Marks.
- Total Marks of Exam is 300 Marks.
- Time allotted for Exam – 2 Hours
- AFCAT written exam paper is divided in following ways:-
- English – 15-20 questions
- General knowledge – 20-25 questions
- Numerical Ability – 10-15 Questions
- Questions Reasoning – 30-35 Questions
There is a Negative Marking for All Questions. For Every Single Wrong Question there will be One third Negative Marking. Means for Every single Wrong Questions One Mark will be deducted.
Subject wise Syllabus:
- Applicants are advised for detailed study of Arts, Basic science, Civics, Culture, Defense, Current Affairs, Environment, Geography, History, Politics, Sports etc.
- Candidates should read daily newspaper for current affairs. Prepare using references books related to topics.
- General science questions would cover from 10th and 12th science books.
- Solve previous year question paper to get idea about the question paper.
- Current Affairs (National and International Importance)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Science & Technologies News.
- Who is Who Sports Currencies
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honours
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organisations
- Defence News – Army, Air Force and Navy
Verbal Ability in English:
Mostly questions will be covered from Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary. Candidates should refer News Paper and English News to increase Verbal ability & vocabulary. Previous year papers will to learn about paper and question types. Hindi background students have to prepare more for this section.
Main Areas For English:
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Spotting the errors
- Jumbled sentences
- Ordering of sentences
- Candidates have chance to score full marks in Numerical Ability.
- More practice in Numerical Ability will help to score more marks.
Topic covered in Maths Paper:
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test:
Generally there are various verbal and non verbal reasoning questions which can be easily done if you have practiced them in your practice section. Try to answer as many as sure shot questions in reasoning.
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
- Non Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc.
For more information please visit given below link.
AFCAT Preparation Material
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -