This web page is designed to give you the information of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Recruitment. Applications are invited fromeligible applicants for the posts of Officer Scale I II III. Candidates can fill up application form in online mode through official website of India Post Payments Bank Limited that is www.indiapost.gov.in before the last date.
India Post Payments Bank Limited is looking for eligible applicants. Job seekers can apply by filling form on or before the closing date. Applicants, are you eligible to carve out your career in this organization, than great here we are providing all information regarding India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Recruitment. Grab the opportunity of Job by filling form, recently most recent notification of India Post Payments Bank vacancy has been announced by India Post Payments Bank Limited. You may apply by submitting form as soon as possible. You can bookmark this page using Ctrl plus D to get up to date info about India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Officer Scale I II III Recruitment.
www.indiapost.gov.in Online Application Form:
More details about IPPB Recruitment like education qualification, vacancy details, salary, age limit, selection procedure how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Applicants must have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation in the relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university with minimum aggregate marks.
Aspirants minimum age limit should be 20 (twenty) Years.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Officer Scale I :- Rs.23,700 – 42,020/-
- Officer Scale II :-Rs. 31,705-45,950/-
- Officer Scale III :- Rs.42,020-51,490/-
- General /OBC Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Candidates will be made on their presentation in Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization which is – www.indiapost.gov.in
- Press on the “Opportunities” link & choose suitable job advertisement link for you wants to apply.
- Read complete details carefully.
- Press on Apply Online link.
- Fill applications with complete information.
- Use applicant’s personal and professional information.
- Upload scanned copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates.
- Pay the application fee if required.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Take a print for the future use.
For more updates about IPPB Recruitment like as Calculation of Percentage, reservations etc visit below link:-
Career Preparation Tips
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -