NATA Online Application Form
A latest notice regarding National Aptitude Test in Architecture is going to be published for those applicants who wish to obtain admission in architecture courses like B.Arch offered by top institutions of the country.
The NATA is a national level aptitude test organized by the organization. Candidates who eligible to grab this chance they will be register from the website. Applications will be available from Third week of January. Therefore applicants obtain ready for to take admission and work hard for the preparation.
www.nludelhi.ac.in Application Form
National Aptitude Test in Architecture is conducted for receive admissions to architecture courses by the Council of Architecture. Application form will be online for examination via official site of Council of Architecture that is www.nata.in & candidates can fill application form through organization official website. Ewebalerts.in team will bestow you the well & all information related to NATA Application Form.
Applicants must have completed class 10th or equivalent examination For B.Arch course, applicants must have cleared 12th or equivalent exam with mathematics subject.
- Examination fee for NATA is Rs. 1000 including application fee and brochure.
- Fee has to be paid at the time of purchasing application.
Availability of NATA 2017 online application form
02 Jan 2017
End of registration
02 Feb 2017 (11.59 PM)
Images upload allowed until
03 Feb 2017 (11.59 PM)
Fee payment allowed until
04 Feb 2017 (11.59 PM)
Confirmation page printing available until
28 Feb 2017 (11.59 PM)
Candidate correction window based on Council feedback and self induced errors along with upload of correct testimonials opens
20 Feb 2017 (10.30 AM)
Candidate correction window based on Council feedback and self induced errors along with upload of correct testimonials closes
24 Feb 2017 (11.59 PM)
Availability of NATA 2017 admit card
26 Mar 2017
Date of exam
16 Apr 2017
How to Apply:
- All applicants visit official website of organization which is – www.nata.in
- Press on apply online link & fill the application form with complete details.
- Upload certificates in respect of his/ her qualification, Caste/ Community certificate and passport size photographs.
- Submit the application form & take a printout for the future use.
For more info visit below link ->> Official Website
- Exam are comprises of two parts i.e. drawing test and aesthetic sensitivity test.
- The drawing test will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based) and aesthetic sensitivity test will be conducted through online mode (computer based test).
- The drawing test will contain three questions.
- Candidates will get total two hours for drawing test.
- In aesthetic sensitivity test, candidates have to answer 40 objective type questions.
- To answer each question total 90 seconds are allotted in CBT mode.
Architecture Awareness & Aptitude:
- Architectural Awareness
- Architectural terminology
- Architects and their Works
- Historical and contemporary buildings of Architectural importance
- Awareness of persons, places, buildings etc. of Architectural importance
- Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities and colour
- Elements of Design
- Theory of colors
- Analytical reasoning Mental ability
- Aesthetic, Sensitivity and Drawing Skills
- Principle of Design, Harmony, Balance, etc
- Generation of plan, elevations and 3D views of objects
- Visualizing different sides of Three Dimensional objects
- Development of 3 Dimensional objects from two-dimensional shapes Or vice versa
- Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms
Creative Sensitivity + Memory Drawing:
- Scale and proportion
- Enlargement & Reduction of Drawings
- Mirror image
- Freehand sketching of objects and Activities commonly seen in the rural or urban/suburban context such as
- Railway Platform
- Bus Stop
Below you will find NATA Preparation Books, Recommended and Suggested Books for NATA Exam.
NATA is a tricky exam and it needs really better books to prepare. We have listed some of them for your reference.
- K.P. Basu - Algebra Made Easy
- DoroFeev, Patapov - Elementary Math's
- Krechmar - Math's
- G.N. Berman - A Problem Book in Mathematical Analysis
- W. Feller - Intro. to Probability & its Applications.
- R. S. Agarwal - Maths XI & XII
- S.L. Loni - Plane Trigonometry Part I
- S.L. Loni - Co-ordinate Geometry
- Hall & Knight - Higher Algebra
- A. Maron - Problems in Calculus of One Variable
- Vectors & 3-D Geometry - Arihant Prakashan
- V Govorov, P.Dybov, N.Miroshin, S.Smirnova. - Problems in Mathematics
- Bernard & Child - Higher Algebra
- Dr. Gorakh Prasad - Co-ordinate Geometry
NATA Coaching Institutes:
Here you will find List of Top NATA Coaching Institutes, Centres and Classes.
Top NATA Coaching Institutes in Mumbai:
Science Parivar's, Vile Parle East
Mahesh Tutorials Science
Arora Tuitions, Andheri West
Apex Classes, Jogeshwari West
Sheetal Academy, Dadar West
Top NATA Coaching Institutes in Delhi:
Professional Tutorials, Laxmi Nagar
Excellent Tutorial, Khichripur, Delhi
The English Conversation, Badarpur
Unique Tutorials, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
Scholar Study, Krishna Nagar H.O., Delhi
Bansal Tutorials, Mayur Vihar, Delhi
Top NATA Coaching Institutes in Bangalore:
D Q Labs Design Quotient Labs
Academy of Fashion & Design
Top NATA Coaching Institutes in Chennai:
Paradigm Learning Centre
Mastery Arts Society(MAS)
Thapasiya Coaching Center
Top NATA Coaching Institutes in Hyderabad:
Academy Of Fashion And Design
Primo Institute Of Design
Architectural & Interior Academy
Ancon Institute Of Interior Design
Top NATA Coaching Institutes in Pune:
Narkhede Nata Classes
NATA Admit Card:
All the students will be able to download this paper document via the official portal of Council of Architecture that is www.nata.in. National Aptitude Test in Architecture will be held at several locations in India. Therefore dear students you should download the NATA admit card Now to attend the exam as per schedule.
Eligible applicants who are eagerly waiting to obtain selected for NATA Result they can check it through official website or directly visit the actual link given at last of page to obtain result in less time. Each and every applier must keep in mind that National Aptitude Test in Architecture Cut Off Marks List will be published for all desirable students.
प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा (Competitive Examination) के लिए तैयारी कहाँ से और कैसे शुरू करे
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Career Preparation Tips
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -