This web page is designed to give you the information of VSSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible applicants for the postsof Graduate Apprentice in various designated disciplines. For this concern, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is going to conduct walk-in-interview for the recruitment process. Job seekers who want to grasp this better chance can appear in walk-in-interview on the schedule date and venue that is given below.
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is a major space research centre of the Indian Space Research Organisation (भारतीय अंतरिक्ष अनुसंधान संगठन), focusing on rocket and space vehicles for India's satellite programme. It is located in Thiruvananthapuram, in the Indian state of Kerala (केरल के भारतीय राज्य). Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre had its beginnings as the Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station in nineteen sixty two. It was renamed in honour of Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, often regarded as the father of the Indian space program (भारतीय अंतरिक्ष कार्यक्रम).
The VSSC is one of the main research and development establishments within Indian Space Research Organisation. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is an entirely indigenous facility working on the development of sounding rockets, the Rohini and Menaka launchers, and the ASLV, PSLV, GSLV and GSLV Mk III families of launch vehicles (प्रक्षेपण वाहन के परिवारों).
www.vssc.gov.in Application Form:
More details about VSSC Recruitment like education qualification, vacancy details, salary, age limit, selection procedure how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
For the Library and Information Science post: Bachelor’s Degree including 1st class BLISc.
For the rest of the posts: First class engineering degree from recognized university or institutions.
Maximum age: 30 years of age.
Selected aspirants will get the impressive amount of salary of Rs. 5,000/- per month as decided by the organization.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance level in walk-in-interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
- Go to official website of organization which is – www.vssc.gov.in
- Press on “Recruitment” menu bar mentioned on the top of the homepage.
- Select “Apprenticeship Training” button.
- Press on the “View...” link front of “Graduate Apprenticeship”.
- Read the whole instructions carefully.
- After that you have to register yourself on the official website before appearing in interview.
- Applicants should bring application form, all the relevant documents and certificates along with them while attending the walk-in-interview.
- At last, submit bio data, all the documents and application form and then appear in walk-in-interview.
For more info about VSSC Recruitment like as education qualification, age limit, selection process etc visit below link:-
Career Preparation Tips
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|