Organization has been released a notification as VECC Recruitment for the pots of Stipendiary Trainee (Cat.I) – Physics, Stipendiary Trainee (Cat.II) –Engineering Draughting & Stipendiary Trainee Grade-III (English). Candidates can download application performa through www.vecc.gov.in, fill up application form in prescribed format & send it before the last date.
According to the persons with disabilities (Equal chances, Protection of Rights and Full participation) Rules, nineteen ninety six notified on 31-12-1996 by the Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred by Subsection (1) and (2) of Section seventy three of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full participation) Act, nineteen ninety five (first of nineteen ninety six), the Disability Certificate shall be announced by the Medical Authority competent to issue such certificate as per Proforma (Form-second, third or fourth as applicable and as prescribed) notified by Ministry of Social Justice And Empowerment vide Notification No.G.S.R.2(E) dated 30-12-2009 of Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Amendment Rules, two thousand nine subject to Definitions of disabilities and degree of disability for reservation mentioned above. You can bookmark this web page using Ctrl plus D to get up to date details of VECC Recruitment. Eligible job seekers can read GK Questions & Answers for written exam and interview.
www.vecc.gov.in Application Form:
More details about VECC Recruitment like education qualification, vacancy details, salary, age limit, selection procedure how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Stipendiary Trainee (Cat.I) - Physics ->
(1) B.Sc. Degree with minimum 60% marks with following combination of subjects: - Physics as principal subject and among other two subsidiary subjects Mathematics is compulsory and any one from the following subjects: - Chemistry, Statistics, Electronics & Computer Science (OR)
(2) Candidates with minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Computer Science as subjects with equal weightage will also be considered.
Stipendiary Trainee (Cat.II) - Engineering Draughting ->
SSC (Matric with 12th) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus trade certificate of minimum 1 year duration in relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
Stenographer Grade-III (English) ->
(1) Matriculation or equivalent with 50% marks.
(2) A speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography.
(3) Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
- Minimum age for Post No. 1: 19 Years
- Minimum age for Post No. 2 & 3: 18 Years
- Calculate Your Age
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and Interview for Stipendiary Trainee Posts, Written Test, Stenography Test and Interview for Stenographer Post.
- Last Date:- Declare soon
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization which is – www.vecc.gov.in
- Go to “Notification” tab & press on “Recruitment” link on the home page.
- Press on suitable link.
- Read complete Instructions carefully.
- Download application form.
- Fill application form with complete details.
- Attach all required documents/ certificate.
- Send Application form at official address.
For more info about VECC Recruitment like Definitions of Disabilities, Maximum age Limit, General Conditions etc visit below links:-
Career Preparation Tips
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -