Centre for Railway Information Systems has published a latest Job notice regarding CRIS Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligibleapplicants for the post of Assistant Software Engineers (ASE). Applicants can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Centre for Railway Information Systems that is cris.org.in before 02-12-2016.
CRIS designs, develops, implements & maintains most of the compulsory details systems of Indian Railways. It is located in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. Centre for Railway Information Systems was established in nineteen eighty six by the Ministry of Railways of India.
In nineteen eighty two, Indian Railways set up a central organization (COFOIS) to computerise freight operations. In nineteen eighty six the Ministry of Railways saw the need for a dedicated, autonomous organization (स्वायत्त संगठन) & established Centre for Railway Information Systems, an umbrella organization for complete details technology - connected activities on Indian Railways.
cris.org.in Online Application Form:
Other important details about to CRIS Recruitment like education qualification, details of vacancy, salary details, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, date etc are given below:-
रेलवे Exam की तैयारी कैसे करे Read in Hindi by Video ->>
Details of Vacancies:
- Post Name: Assistant Software Engineers (ASE)
- Total: 20 Vacancies
- B.E/ B.tech/ MCA or B.Sc/ in relevant discipline.
- ME/ M.Tech can also apply for this recruitment as said by Centre for Railway Information Systems.
- Minimum age: 22 years
- Maximum age: 27 years
- Reserved category job seekers will get three years of relaxation for OBC – NCL, and five yrs for SC / ST) candidates as per the organization norms.
- Calculate Your Age
Rs. 44,900/- per month plus other allowances as per the Centre for Railway Information Systems rules.
Selection of job seekers on the basis of Score obtained in the Graduate Aptitude Test which is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
Opening Date for Online Registration of applications
Last Date for Completion of Step I & II of OnLine Registration
Last date for depositing application fee at State Bank of India (SBI)
How to Apply:
- All applicants visit official website of organization which is – cris.org.in
- Select “Career” tab which is located at the top of the home page.
- Press on “Recruitment of Assistant Software Engineers (ASE) (Published On: 02/11/2016)” link.
- Read the complete details carefully.
- Fill online application form with complete information.
- Upload scanned documents, Photographs and signature.
- Press on submit button.
- Take a print out for future use.
Direct resource links from where job seekers can get details about CRIS Recruitment like as qualification, age limitation, salary details, applying process etc visit given below links:-
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|