DDA Housing Scheme
Now there is better information for those citizens who are searching for flat in Delhi. The organization released notification about DDA HousingScheme two thousand seventeen of sixty thousand flats on official website of Delhi Development Authority.
Aspirants wish to obtain flat in NCR at proper prices can fill applications by visiting official website/ via the link which is given below on this web page of ewebalerts.in. The dreams of house seekers will early come true those candidates who are searching for a house in Delhi. Aspirants those dreamt to have their own home in Delhi can fill online applications according to their eligibility criteria.
Most of these flats would be of 1BHK type which would be on offer for parsimonious Weaker Section of the society. Apart from EWS flats, the rights will also include LIG, MIG & HIG flats in its upcoming housing scheme for the year two thousand seventeen.
Who Can Apply for DDA Flat Schemes
- Age should be 18 years or above
- Should be Indian Citizen
- Don’t have any flats in Delhi under DDA Flat Scheme
- Don’t have any Govt. Scheme flat in Delhi
Documents Required to be Submitted:
- Application Form duly filled.
- Undertaking duly attested by Notary Public/Magistrate 1st
- Affidavit duly attested by Notary Public/Magistrate 1st
- Indemnity bond duly attested by Notary Public/Magistrate 1st class
- Copy of POA(S) along with Sale Agreement (Where application is made by attorney),duly attested by Notary Public/Gazetted Officer
- Proof of Physical Possession of the person in whose name the conversion is sought viz. copy of possession letter or slip/House Tax receipt/ration card/passport/driving license/I card etc. duly attested by Notary Public/Gazetted Officer.
- One attested passport size photograph and 4 attested specimen signature of the person in whose favour the Conversion is sought.
- Details/Proof of Payment of ground rent (If Any)
- Copy of Lease deed/sub-lessees deed/conveyance deed/allotment letter duly attested by Notary Public/Gazetted Officer
- Copy of N.O.C from the mortgagee duly attested by Notary Public/gazetted Officer (If any)
- Scanned Copy of Initial/Monthly Installment challans paid.
How to Apply:
- Visit to official website of organization that is - dda.org.in
- Press on the appropriate link on the home page.
- Read complete details carefully.
- Fill application form with all relevant details.
- Press on submit button.
- Take a print out for future need.
For more information please visit given below links:-
Career Preparation Tips
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|