Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras conducts HSEE every year for those appliers who want to do management courses in IIT Madras.
Since huge number of applicants participated in HSEE so competition is very high. Appliers require showing some exceptional skills to clear this exam. Exceptional skills are the sum of hard work and talent. We may give you some advice to clear HSEE is that prepare according to the syllabus and study always with open and fresh mind.
Although Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras bestow broachers to the appliers for the Complete Details of HSEE Exam Now here in this web page we are going to tell you the complete Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras syllabus and question paper pattern. Read this web page carefully
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has released HSEE notice for bestow admissions in HSS Department. Appliers are advised to check other information of Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Exam like HSEE Admission Details, Exam Dates, etc. Online Application for the Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Exam is existing on the official site that is hsee.iitm.ac.in
Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Exam Pattern
- Part I consists of objective type multiple choice questions for 2½ hours duration (150 Minutes), administered through computer.
- Part II involves essay writing for 30 Minutes to be written on answer sheet distributed to the candidates at the end of Part I.
- Question Paper will be in English.
Part I covers the following topics:
- English and Comprehension Skill.
- Analytical and Quantitative Ability.
- General Studies covering the areas of Indian Economics (since Independence), Indian Society, Contemporary World Affairs (post-World War II).
- Environment and Ecology.
Part II requires the candidate to write an essay on a general topic involving description, or/and reflection or/and discussion:
- IIT-M HSEE Syllabus
- IIT-M HSEE Syllabus for the respective subjects is given below.
- IIT-M HSEE Syllabus for English
IIT-M HSEE Syllabus for Analytical and Quantitative Ability:
- Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Basic Statistics – Average.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Work and time.
- Age sums.
- Linear equations.
- Elementary trigonometry.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Brainteasers, & Patterns.
IIT-M HSEE Syllabus for General Studies:
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Society and Culture.
- World Affairs.
- Environment and Ecology.
HSEE Indian Economy Syllabus:
- Understanding the Economy.
- Main Features of Indian Economy.
- Major Economic problems.
- Economic Growth and Development.
- Sectoral Development.
- Foreign Trade and International Economy.
- Money, Banking and Public Finance.
HSEE Indian Society and Culture Syllabus:
- The structure of Indian Society.
- Social Change in India.
- History and the Making of Indian Society.
- Indian Philosophy and Thinkers.
HSEE World Affairs Syllabus:
- Emergence of the US and USSR.
- Democracy and Development.
- Hunger and Poverty.
HSEE Environment and Ecology Syllabus:
- Global Environmental Picture.
- Structure of Ecosystems.
- Principles of Solar Energy.
For more info visit official website - www.iitm.ac.in
Career Preparation Tips
कैसे करे बिना कोचिंग के प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा (Competition Exam) की तैयारी
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|