Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment
Indian Navy had decided to hire most eligible appliers after issuing an employment notice of Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment. Applicationsare invited from unmarried male Indian citizens for Naval Armament Inspection Entry. Appliers may fill up application form in online mode through official website of Indian Navy that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in before last date.
Eligible job seekers will undergo Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training (पेशेवर प्रशिक्षण) at various Naval Training Establishments/ Units/ Ships. Whole pay & allowances are acceptable to officers whilst under training. You can bookmark this web page using Ctrl plus D for acquiring up to date details concerning Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment.
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Application Form
Job seekers check other information about Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment like qualification Required, details of vacancy, salary package, age limit, selection process how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Indian Navy Preparation Material
Naval Armament Inspection Entry
BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks till V semester.
- Minimum age: 19 ½ years
- Maximum age: 25 years
- Calculate Your Age
Rs.15600 to Rs. 39100/- with a grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Interview.
- Starting date to apply online: Declare soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: Declare soon
- Last date to send an application form: Declare soon
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization which is – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Press on “Apply Online Officer Entry” link on the home page.
- Press on suitable link.
- Read complete details cautiously.
- Fill application form with asked details in correct manner.
- Upload scanned copies of your documents with application form.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Take print out of filled application form.
- Send filled application form with copied documents / photograph with signature at official address.
Direct resource link from where condidetes can get details about Indian Navy NAIC Recruitment like as education qualification, selection mode, applying process etc visit given below link:-
Career Preparation Tips
कैसे करे Police में भर्ती की तैयारी Read in Hindi by Video ->>
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -