Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2017
www.jnu.ac.in Jobs Online Application Form
Applicants must have passed degree in MPhil and Ph.D. Programmes.
Selection Process ->> Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam and Interview.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2017
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) New Delhi is inviting online applications from eligible applicants for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor through ROLLING ADVT. NO. RC/ 03/ 2017 on or before 14-03-2017.
The University is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) New Delhi is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences (अनुप्रयुक्त विज्ञान). JNU was established in nineteen sixty nine by an act of parliament. Jawaharlal Nehru University was named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India's 1st Prime Minister.
For more info about Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment like as education qualification required, age limit, selection process, how to apply, application form fee, pay scale, important dates, candidates need to read given below all information very carefully.
www.jnu.ac.in Online Application Form
Details of Vacancies ->>Professor - 34 Vacancies
Associate Professor - 38 Vacancies
Assistant Professor - 26 Vacancies
Professor - Rs. 37400 - 67000 (PB-4) + AGP Rs. 10000
Associate Professor - Rs. 37400 - 67000 (PB-4) + AGP Rs. 9000
Assistant Professor - Rs. 15600 - 39100 (PB-3) + AGP Rs. 6000
Essential Qualifications and Experience ->>
(1) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications books and/or research/policy papers (2) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/ college, and/ or experience in research at the University/ National level institutions/ industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
(3) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process.
(4) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the Regulation, 2010.
(5) Consolidated API scores of 400 points is required from Categories II & III of APIs (Cumulative) alongwith other specified eligibility qualifications stipulated in the Regulations 2010, as amended vide UGC Gazette notification dated 11.07.2016.
Associate Professor ->
(1) Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline.
(2) A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
(3) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/ research position equivalent
to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/ industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/ policy papers.
(4) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
(5) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the Regulation, 2010.
(6) Consolidated API scores of 300 points is required from categories II & III of APIs (Cumulative) alongwith other specified eligibility qualifications stipulated in the Regulations 2010, as amended vide UGC Gazette notification dated 11.07.2016.
Assistant Professor ->
(1) Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clause, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
(4) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
(5) The candidates applying for the post of Assistant Professor are requested to submit a certificate to the effect that the Ph.D. has been awarded in accordance with the UGC Regulations, 2009, to get exemption from NET.
(6) The candidates applying for the post of Assistant Professor who were enrolled for Ph.D. before July 11, 2009 will be governed by the 4th Amendment, UGC Regulations 2016
Application Fee ->> candidates belonging to General and OBC Category need to pay Rs. 500/-. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD and Women applicants.
Important Date ->>
Last date to Apply online: 14-03-2017
How to Apply ->> All applicants who are going to apply for JNU Recruitment they need to fill online application form through official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University that is jnu.ac.in before the last date that is 14-03-2017.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -