ONGC Dehradun Scholarship:
The organization invites applications for ONGC Dehradun Scholarship. SC/ ST candidates who want to obtain Rs. 48000 Per Annum as Scholarshipthey can apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Dehradun Scholarship by filling Online Application Form of ONGC Dehradun Scholarship with complete information from this web page.
Students who are looking MBBS, Engineering, MBA, Masters in geophysics & geo-science and have a place with Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes Category are qualified for this Scholarship. Students who eligible to apply can download Form from official website of organization that is www.ongcindia.com. Last date for submission of duly completed application form is 24-01-2017.
www.ongcindia.com Online Application Form:
Candidates desire to give five hundred Scholarships to aspirants in Dehradun zone with Rs. 48,000 yearly. Students who are pursuing MBBS/ MBA can apply for an Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Scholarship by filling form via the online.
- 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Masters degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA.
- Students must have obtained minimum 60% marks in 12th class for Engineering and MBBS disciplines. Similarly 60% marks are necessary in graduation for P.G. Courses i.e. Geology/ Geophysics/ MBA. Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA/ CGPA) of minimum 6.0 in 10 points scale of grading system.
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Calculate Your Age
Scholarship Per Annum:
Candidates will get Rs 48000 ( Rs 4000 Per Month) scholarship Per Annum
Gross annual income of family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than ` 4.50 lakhs per annum (i.e. ` 37,500/- per month).
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the class XII in case of admission to Engineering and MBBS courses and Graduation in case of post graduation courses in Geology, Geophysics and MBA.
Last date for submission of duly completed application form
How to Apply:
- Visit official site of organization that is - www.ongcindia.com
- Go to “Career” tab & press on “Notice” link in drop down list on the home page.
- Press on “Advertisement of ONGC Scholarship to meritorious SC/ST students” link.
- Read complete details carefully.
- Fill an application form with all important details.
- Upload scanned image and signature.
- Press on submit button.
- Take a print out for future use.
Application be sent to following address as per the zone:
- Zone –1 (North) Chief Manager (HR), Reservation Cell, Green Hills, A-Wing, Ground Floor, ONGC, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248 003
- Zone -2 (West) GM(HR), ONGC, NBP Green Heights, Plot No.C-69,Bandra Kurla Complex,Bandra(E) Mumbai – 400 051
- Zone –3 (North East) Incharge HR/ER, SVS, ONGC , Assam Asset, Central Workshop, 2 nd Floor, P.G. Road, Sivasagar-785640, Assam
- Zone-4 (East) Incharge HR/ER,MBA Basin, ONGC, 50-J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata-7000 71 5.
- Zone -5 (South) Incharge HR/ER,ONGC, 7th Floor, East Wing, CMDA Tower-I, No. 1,Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008
For more information about ONGC Dehradun Scholarship please visit given below links.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -