Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment:
Important details for applicants who want to join Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment because this recruitment notification has beenannounced by Zila Parishad Rajasthan. Applications are invited from eligible contenders for the posts of Panchayati Raj Assistant. Job grabbers can download application form in prescribed format through official website of Zila Parishad Rajasthan that is www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in & send filled application form at following address before 28-11-2016.
Panchayats or village assemblies existed in pristine India as self-governing institutions which had separate and well-defined works. The institution of Rajasthan Panchayati Raj represented not only the mass will, but as well the mass sagacity of the overall countrified community. As in more parts of the country, village Panchayats as well existed in Rajasthan Panchayati Raj. British rule started a highly decentralized system of administering justice, which changed the circumstance and the system of village Panchayats suffered a setback. During the time of Viceroy Lord Ripon, there was an effort to establish local bodies. In Rajasthan, the royal states of Jodhpur, Bharatpur, Jaipur, Sirohi, Udaipur, and Karauli enacted legislations on Rajasthan Panchayati Raj.
www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in Application Form:
Others information about Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment like required qualification, vacancy information, salary , age limit, selection process how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
- Post Name:- Panchayati Raj Assistant
- Total:- 27635 Vacancies
12th or its equivalent examination from recognized board or University
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Calculate Your Age
Rs.6000 /- Per Month.
- Zila Parishad Rajasthan will not conduct written test and interview for the recruitment of Panchayati Raj Assistant Posts.
- Job seekers who had completed their 12 class exam may participate in this recruitment process.
- Appliers are required to 12th class Marksheet at the Gram Shabha Meeting Venue on schedule date.
- Final selection of contenders for Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Vacancy will be made on the basis of the marks acquired in the 12th class exam and as per directive of the Zila Parishad Rajasthan such as capability of Appliers, characters etc.
Last date to apply: 28-11-2016
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization which is – www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in
- Press on “Recruitment” link left side of home page.
- Press on suitable link.
- Read the complete details of advertisement carefully.
- Attend the Gram Shabha Meeting with the all given below documents.
Appliers must bring the following documents at the time of meeting
- Passport size latest color photographs
- 12 Class Marksheet
- Original Education Certificate
- Nativity/Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Detailed Bio Date
- Adhar Card
- Address Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
Direct resource link from where job seekers may obtain information about Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment like as qualification, selection process, way to apply etc visit given below link:-
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|