SAAT Application Form:
A notice has been issued about SAAT Application Form for admission to a various Under Graduate & Post Graduate programmes in the fieldof engineering, computer application forms, management & many others.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission exam is university level exam which is conducted by the organization. SAAT Exam is expected to be held in the third week of January 2017. More information connected to SAAT Application Form such as age limitation, educational criteria, application form fee, selection mode, how to apply, compulsory dates etc are given below on the section of this web page. Therefore advices to all students who are going to apply for this exam keep in touch with us for the further important information.
Application forms are submitted for SAAT Application Form in online mode through official web site of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University that is soauniversity.ac.in.
UG - Bachelor of Degree Programs
B.Tech (4 years) in Civil Engg., Computer Sci & Engg., Computer Sci. & IT, Electrical Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg., Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., Electronics & Instrumentation Engg., Mechanical Engg
B.Tech in different branches of engineering at ITER
MBBS at IMS & SUM Hospital:
- BDS at IDS
- BBA at IBCS
- B.Pharm at SPS
- BHMCT at SHM
- B.Sc Ag at ISA
- B.Sc Nursing at SNC
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Post Basic B.Sc Nursing) at SNC
Dual Degree Programs:
Dual Degree in Engg (B.Tech & M.Tech) (DEE) in different branches of engineering at ITER
Dual Degree in Management (B.Tech & MBA) (DDM) at ITER BBA LLB at SNIL
Master Degree Programs:
- M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engg Dept., Civil Engg Dept., Electronics & Communication Engg Dept., Electrical Engg Dept., Electrical & Electronics Engg Dept., Mechanical Engineering Dept., Computer Science & Information Technology Dept., Computer Science & Engineering Dept., Computer Science & Data Processing, Material Science & Technology, Environmental Science & Technology and Biotechnology at ITER
- MCA at ITER
- MBA at IBCS
- MHA at IBCS
- MHM at SHM
- MHMCT at SHM
- MHTM at SHM
- M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance, Pharmacology and Pharma technology at SPS
- M.Sc in Biotechnology at CBT
- M.Sc in Nano Science & Nano Technology at ITER
- M.Sc Nursing in Medical & Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, and Obstetric & Gynaecological Nursing at SNC
- Master of Laws (LLM) at SNIL
Lateral Entry Programs:
- Under Lateral Entry (LE) scheme 20% of intake capacity of previous year in appropriate discipline and carry forward vacant seats of 1st year of Engineering/Pharmacy/Hotel Management/Nursing/MCA will be filled up at the 2nd year level
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in different branches at ITER
- Lateral Entry MCA at ITER
- B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) at SPS
- BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology) at SHM
Applicants must have passed 10+2 in any discipline or should have passed any equivalent exam from a recognized University or Institute or appearing/ appeared in 10+2 can also apply
- All questions are MCQ type
- The number of questions will be 60 per each hour of exam
- Each question shall have four probable answers with only one is correct answer, and the examinee shall have blacken only the correct circle with HB pencil or black/blue ballpoint pen
- Each correct answer shall carry four marks whereas each incorrect answer will lead to dedication of one mark. Each un answered question will carry zero mark
- Then by using HB pencil or black/blue pen darken the circle bearing the correct answer in the answer sheet against corresponding number of the question
प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा (Competitive Examination) के लिए तैयारी कहाँ से और कैसे शुरू करे
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Application Form Released
Third Week of January 2017
Last Date to Apply
3rd Week of April 2017
1st Week of May 2017
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to visit the official site of organization that is - soauniversity.ac.in
- Go to “Admission” tab & press on “Admission through SAAT” link.
- Select suitable link & fill the application form with complete details.
- Upload certificates and passport size photo.
- Press on Submit button.
- Take a printout for the future use.
For more information about Karnataka SAAT Application Form please visit given below link:-
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -