TANCET Eligibility Criteria
Job seekers who have decided to apply for TANCET Exam Notification to take admission in Post Graduate course they can obtain complete detailsregarding eligibility criteria of TANCET from here. Under Tamil Nadu common entrance test eligibility criteria are published details about Nationality of students, Age bar of students, academic record and other.
Students, who want to apply for this exam they are required to grab full knowledge of TANCET eligibility criteria and then apply. The students who have done their graduation of Engineering in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil Engineering & Computer Science and IT should check their respective eligibility, arts and management candidates can also check Tamil Nadu common entrance test eligibility. Candidates who are eligible to take admission in PG course, it is better opportunity for them.
Candidates if you do not fulfill the conditions that are visible in below section of this web page, will be considered that you not be eligible for present in TNCET and also in application form procedure. More useful details, you may collect from below part of this web page that is made by www.ewebalerts.in team.
- Students should be a citizen of the Tamil Nadu state as this is the State Level examination.
- Foreign or NRI students will not be eligible to apply for the examination.
- Applicants who haven’t domicile of Tamil Nadu state may also appear for the test, but the eligibility conditions will be stipulated by the admitting authority / University.
- Applying applicants must have done their degree with a minimum of 50% marks for the General and 45% marks for the SC/ST Category candidates.
- For TANCET MBA Eligibility Criteria: Applicants who have B.Tech or the B.E degree in the particular stream they can apply for the exam.
- Any of the Masters’ degree in the Arts or the Science, B. Pharmacy/B.sc degree in Forestry/Horticulture/Computer Science/Fishery will be capable to apply.
- Applicants must have 10+2+3-year degree for the admission in the MCA regular degree course as per the criteria.
- Applicants must not be more than 25 years of age before the year of the examination.
- No age relaxation will be provided to any category applicants by the University as per the Eligibility Criteria of TANCET MBA.
For more info visit given below link:-
TANCET Preparation Material
कैसे करे बिना कोचिंग के प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा (Competition Exam) की तैयारी
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|