TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment
This web page is designed to give you the details of TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible applicants for the post of Executive Officer. Applicants can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in before last date. Before apply for TNPSC Executive Officer jobs, candidates read all information of this web page carefully.
Every year Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) publishes recruitment notice for various posts. Eligible and interested candidates should fill the application form of Executive Officer post in which they interested and eligible. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission provides good opportunity to residents of Tamil Nadu. Candidates should work hard to grab these opportunities created by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Here in this web page we are going to give you the information of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment.
More details about TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment like as required education qualification, vacancy details, salary details, age limit, selection procedure how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Aspirants should possess 10th certificate and a degree in Science, Art, and Commerce or in any equivalent.
Executive Officer Grade III –
- For SC/ST/MBCs/DCs/BCs (Other Than Muslims)/ Destitute Widows Of All Castes – Minimum age is 25 and Maximum is no age limit.
- For others – Minimum is 25 years and Max is 35 years.
Executive Officer Grade IV –
- For SC/ST/Destitute Widows Of All Castes – Minimum is 25 and Maximum is 40 years.
- For SCMBCs/DCs/BCs (Other Than Muslims) – Min is 25 and Max is 37 years.
- For Others – Min is 25 and Maximum is 35 years.
- Calculate Your Age
- For Executive Officer Grade III – Rs 5400 to Rs 20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs 2800
- For Executive Officer Grade IV – Rs 5400 to Rs 20200 with GP of Rs 2400
- Contenders have to pay an application fee of Rs 100 which is mandatory.
- Without the payment of a fee, the form will be rejected.
- Pay Rs 50 for the registration of application form.
- This registration fee is valid for five years from the date of registration.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their Performance in written exam and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to “Notification” section & press on “Latest Notification” link on the home page.
- Select suitable link.
- Read all details carefully.
- Press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill application form with all details.
- Upload their recent passport size photograph & signature.
- Press on submit tab.
- Take a printout for future use.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -