APPSC ASO Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is back again after recruitment of many deserving appliers to recruit more participants on various vacancies for the posts of Assistant Statistical Officer. Skilled and energetic job grabbers must submit either Online Application Form on or before dead line. Job seekers who are eligible for offered positions they must go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and then check the procedure to deposit the form for this post. Exam pattern of APPSC ASO is also given on the same place. Before apply you are advised to check skills then proceed further.
More details in association with APPSC ASO Notification are declared below by the team members of ewebalerts for the visitors of this portal to help them. All candidates should read about the applying method and then submit checked form on or before 28-01-2017. Further new advertisements of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh can be obtained by visiting the official website of this Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in. Now you can also bookmark this post to get other new government jobs using key Ctrl+D.!
Only those candidates who belong to Andhra Pradesh only eligible for apply in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. All the details of this recruitment will be available on our website. Read this web page carefully till the end.
Details of Vacancies:
Assistant Statistical Officer: 95 Vacancies
Applicants should have pass Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the Main Subject Or.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Computer Science (with Statistics as a paper in one year/ two years/ three years as the case may be) as one of the main Subjects.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 42 years
- Calculate Your Age
Rs. 24,440/- to Rs. 71,510/- per month.
- Application Processing Fee: Rs. 250/-.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-.
- No Examination Fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, Families having Household Supply White Card, Unemployed youth in the age group of 18 to 42 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439.
Mode of payment:
Candidates’ are required to pay application fee through Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit Card /Debit Card.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Screening test in Offline mode (If applicants exceed 25,000 in number), Computer Based Test and Interview.
Closing date for submitting the online applications
Screening test in Offline mode (If applicants exceed 25,000 in number)
Computer based test for selected persons in screening test
13-10-2017 FN & AN
How to Apply:
- All applicants visit official website of organization which is – www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Press on “Notifications” tab and select “Recruitments” link which is given on the homepage.
- Select appropriate link.
- Read all instructions carefully & fill online application form with all correct details.
- Upload a recent scanned passport size photograph & signature.
- Press on submit tab & take a printout for further reference.
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -