ESIC Gujarat Recruitment
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has been published an employment notification as ESIC Gujarat Recruitment. Applications are invited fromeligible applicants for the post of Senior Resident. Candidates can download application form in prescribed format through official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation that is esic.nic.in & attend walk in interview on fix date. Before apply for ESIC Gujarat Jobs, job seekers should read this web page completely.
Few more related details for ESIC Gujarat Recruitment for the post given below are created on the same web page such as age, education salary, application fee and process to apply. So read and every word carefully to avail this opportunity. Those job grabbers who have great interest for available positions of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation which are published here for the assistance of applicants must check this content of the web page. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the walk in Interview which will be taken by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
esic.nic.in Application Form
More details about ESIC Gujarat Recruitment like as education qualification, vacancy details, salary, age limit, selection procedure how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Candidates must have MBBS/ PG Degree Diploma/ DNB from recognized University/Institute.
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Calculate Your Age
Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/- per month along with a Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/- plus NPA.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 300/- for un-reserved & OBC candidates (non refundable) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESI Fund A/c No. 1 payable at Ahmedabad.
- SC/ST candidates and Persons with disability (PWD) candidates are exempted.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in walk – in Interview.
Walk – in Interview Date: Declare soon
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization which is – esic.nic.in
- Press on “Recruitment” tab from the bottom of the home page.
- Click on suitablle link.
- Read the complete notification carefully.
- Download Application form from.
- Fill all information in application form.
- Attach all relevant documents/ certificate.
- Finally, take the dully filled application form and self attested copies of certificates along with original documents at the time of walk-in-interview.
Direct Link to Visit ->> Official Website
ESIC Chandigarh Recruitment for Posts of Specialist, Senior Residents and Homeopathy Physician
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment for the Post of Senior Resident
ESIC Karnataka Recruitment for the post of Part Time Super Specialists and Full Time Specialist
ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment for Posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
ESIC Preparation Material
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -