Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017
Armed Forces Medical Services is inviting online applications from eligible applicants for the post of Short Service Commission Officer before the last date that is 30-03-2017.
All the applicants can fill online application form easily through the official site of Armed Forces Medical Services that is amcsscentry.gov.in. At the last, appointed candidates will obtain attractive pay per month. Candidates will be recruited on the basis of performance in interview. Therefore, applicants you should learn to appear in selection rounds.
For more info about Army Medical Corps Recruitment like as post name, selection process, required education qualification, how to apply, important dates, age limit etc candidates need to read given below all information very carefully.
www.amcsscentry.gov.in Application Form
Post Name ->> Short Service Commission Officer
Educations Qualification ->> Candidates must have pass MBBS or Post Graduate Degree or pg Diploma.
Age Limit ->> Maximum age is 45 years.
Selection Process ->> Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview, Physical & Medical Standard.
Schedule of Interview ->>
Registration starts in
Tentative date of Interview
Date of Completion of internship
04 Mar 2017
17 Apr 2017 to 27 Apr 2017
31 Mar 2017
Important Dates ->>
Commencement Date of Online Registration: 04-03-2017
Last Date to Submit Application form: 30-03-2017
Interview will be conducted on April 2017
How to Apply ->> Interested applicants who are going to apply for Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment they need to fill online application form through official website of Armed Forces Medical Services that is amcsscentry.gov.in before 30-03-2017.
More Jobs Option ->>
Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment
Armed Forces Medical Services has been released a job advertisement as Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment. Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS examination in first or second attempt for the Post of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer. Candidates can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Armed Forces Medical Services that is www.amcsscentry.gov.in before last date. Before apply for Indian Army Medical Corps Jobs, candidates should read this web page carefully.
Armed Forces Medical Services time to time publishes various recruitment advertisements on its official website. Armed Forces Medical Services always recruits talented and hardworking candidates. Candidates who are searching for recruitment information of Armed Forces Medical Services have reached at correct web page and no need to search any other website. Every year Armed Forces Medical Services conducts recruitment examination to fill the various posts which are available for eligible candidates. Willing and eligible job seekers will be called for Interview by a Board of Officers in the month of January 2017 at Kolkata. The job seekers who qualify in the interview will have to undergo Special Medical Examination Board.
More details about Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment like education qualification, vacancy details, salary, age limit, selection procedure how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Details of Vacancies:
Post Name ->> Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
No. of Vacancies ->> 400
- Applicants should have pass MBBS Degree included in First/ Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act nineteen fifty six. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI.
- PG degree/ diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/ MCI/ NBE can also apply.
- Only those candidates who have completed/ completing their internship on or before last date can apply.
Rs. 17160- 39100 plus Grade pay Rs. 6100/- plus Military Service Pay (MSP) Rs. 6000/-.
Applicants need to pay Rs. 200/- through online payment (interned banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
Selection of the candidates will be done on basis of their performance in test/ interview followed by Physical & Medical Standards.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16.02.2017
- Tentative date of interview: 27-02-2017 to 09-03-2017
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization that is ->> www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Go to “NOTIFICATIONS” section and press on “View All >>>” link.
- Press on “ADVERTISEMENT IN DETAIL FOR MUMBAI - 20/01/2017” link.
- Read complete advertisement properly.
- Press on “New Registration” link on the home page.
- Read all instructions & fill the online application form with all details.
- Upload scanned passport photographs and signature.
- Press on “submit” button.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
Indian Army Preparation Material
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -