MPPSC State Service Exam
MPPSC State Service Exam is conducted for recruitment to various posts in government departments and offices of Madhya Pradesh state candidates.MPPSC State Service exam is conducted in 2 stages namely the preliminary examination and the main examination. Following the IAS exam pattern candidates who clear the prelim exam are allowed to appear for the main examination. However the best job seekers who clear the main examination and the following procedure are admitted to various posts in respective government department.
Candidates have to apply online in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission for various posts. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission always provides good number of opportunities to candidates to make their future bright in this organization. Huge numbers of candidates apply for MPPSC State Service Examination. Candidates can apply online for MPPSC State Service Exam through official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.mponline.gov.in before 08-01-2017 (12:00 PM) till.
MPPSC State Services Examination Online Application Form
More details about MPPSC State Service Exam like education qualification, vacancy details, salary, age limit, selection procedure how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Details of Vacancies & Pay Scale:
Applicants must have pass Graduation in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Calculate Your Age
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in MPPSC State Service Exam.
MPPSC State Service Examination Syllabus:-
MPPSC State Service Examination Preliminary Syllabus
FIRST PAPER: GENERAL STUDIES
1. General Science and Environment Questions on general science and Environment (Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity & Climate Change) will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of every day observation and experience as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any particular scientific discipline.
2. Current Events of National & International Importance
In current events knowledge of significant National and International level will be tested.
3. History of India and Independent India
In History, questions of general knowledge related to social, economic and political aspects will be asked. Also, there will be questions on Indian National Movement and Development of Independent India.
4. (a) Geography of India
There will be questions of general knowledge relating to Physical, social and economic geography. It will also include questions on Indian Agriculture and Natural resources. There will be questions pertaining to demography and census of India.
(b) General Geographical awareness of world.
5. Indian Polity and Economy
Political system and constitution of the country, Panchayati Raj, social system, sustainable economic development, elections, political parties, plans, industrial development, foreign trade and economic and financial institutions.
Important games and sports tournaments, Awards, personalities and Renowned Sports Institutions of M.P., India, Asia and World.
7. Geography, History and Culture of M.P.
There will be questions related to the development of Mountains, rivers, climate, Flora and Fauna, Minerals transportation in the Geography of Madhya Pradesh . It will also have questions relating to important dynasties of M.P., Contribution of important dynasties in the Histroy & Culture of Madhya Pradesh, There will be questions on Tribals, Arts, Architecture, Fine Arts and Historical personalities of M.P.
8. Polity and Economy of M.P.
Political system, Political parties and elections, Pachyati Raj, Social system and sustainable economic development of M.P.. This will also include questions on Industry, Plans, Economic programmes, business, demography and census of M.P.
9. Information and Communication Technology
Questions pertaining to characteristics, uses, and terminologies such as website, online, search engine, e-mail, video mail, chatting, video conferencing, hacking, cracking, virus and cyber crime.
10. Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989 (No.33 of 1989) and the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (No. 22 of 1955)
11. The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
SECOND PAPER : GENERAL APTITUDE TEST
2. Interpersonal skill including communication skill
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
4. Decision making and problem solving
5. General mental ability
6. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude ect.-Class X level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
7. Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
- Last date to apply online: 08-01-2017
- Date of Exam: 10-02-2017
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization which is ->> mppscdemo.in
- Go to “Advertisement” tab on the home page.
- Press on “State Service Examination – 2017” link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill online application form with complete details.
- Upload all the required documents and scanned clear passport sized photographs & signature.
- Press on submit button.
- Take a print out for future use.
Direct Link to Download ->> Official Advertisement
Direct Link to Fill ->> Online Application Form
Direct Link to Visit ->> Official Website
Public Service Commission’s Recruitment in India
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment
Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) Recruitment
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment
Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur PSC) Recruitment
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (Meghalaya PSC) Recruitment
Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) Recruitment
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Recruitment
Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) Recruitment
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) Recruitment
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment
प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा (Competitive Examination) के लिए तैयारी कहाँ से और कैसे शुरू करे
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -