OSSC ATO Recruitment
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has been issued a notification about OSSC ATO Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligibleapplicants for the post of Assistant Training Officer. Applicants can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission that is www.ossc.gov.in and send hard copy of filled online application form at given below address before the last date. Before apply for OSSC ATO Jobs, candidates should read this web page carefully.
As we all know Odisha Staff Selection Commission every year publishes various recruitment notifications on its official website. Odisha Staff Selection Commission always publish huge number of opportunity so contenders do not worry regarding the number of available, sometimes number of posts may be increase by Odisha Staff Selection Commission according the good performances of contenders. But application form should be filled by those contenders who fulfill the eligibility conditions for the post they going to apply in Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Appliers can check the eligibility conditions on the official website of OSSC ATO.
www.ossc.gov.in Online Application Form
Here on this web page we will give you some details things related to OSSC ATO Recruitment. Applicants are advised to read this full page carefully we do not want to make you miss anything related to this employment. Applicants can check all important information about to OSSC ATO jobs like as education qualification, details of vacancy, salary details, age extent, selection mode, how to apply, postal address, date etc are given below.
Name of Posts
Assistant Training Officer
Matriculation/ ITI/ Degree/ Diploma or equivalent qualification in concerned trades from recognized institution approved by NCVT/ AICTE, and passed Odia up to ME standard with relevant experience against
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 32 years
Select applicants will get good amount of salary from organization.
- For all SEBC & UR Categories: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Categories: NIL
- Applicants may pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
- Contenders may pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the ”Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Career Assessment, Viva Voce Test.
- Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form: 02-03-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Applications: 17-03-2017
How to Apply:
- All applicants visit official website of organization which is – www.ossc.gov.in
- Press on “Click Here for Online Application” link on home page.
- After that select the appropriate link as per post applied for.
- Read complete details of notification carefully.
- Press on “Click Here” link.
- Click on “Registered User Login” link.
- Fill the online application form carefully in an appropriate manner.
- Upload passport size photo and signature.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form.
- Attach photo copies of all documents and send application form at given below address.
“To the Secretary,
OSSC, Barrack No.1,
Unit- V, Bhubaneswar- 751054”
Direct Link to Download->> Official Advertisement
Direct Link to Fill->> Online Application Form
Direct Link to Visit->> Official Website
More Jobs Option:
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|