Syndicate Bank Recruitment
This web page is designed to give you the details of Syndicate Bank Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible jobgrabbers for the posts of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I. Applicants may fill up application form in online mode through official website of Syndicate Bank that is www.syndicatebank.in before the last date that is given below. Before apply for Syndicate Bank Jobs, candidates should read this web page carefully
Syndicate Bank is one of the longstanding and major commercial banks (वाणिज्यिक बैंक) of India. Syndicate Bank was installed by T M A Pai, Upendra Pai and Vaman Kudva. At the time of its installation, the bank was known as Canara Industrial (औद्योगिक) and Banking Syndicate Limited (सीमित). Syndicate bank, along with thirteen major (प्रमुख) commercial banks of India, was nationalised on nineteen July nineteen sixty nine, by the Govt. of India. The Bank is headquartered in Manipal, Karnataka, India.
www.syndicatebank.in Online Application Form
More details regarding Syndicate Bank Recruitment like required qualification, detail of vacancy, pay scale, age limit, selection process how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Details of Vacancies:
- Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
- Unreserved: 202 Posts
- OBC: 108 Posts
- SC: 60 Posts
- ST: 30 Posts
- Total: 400 Vacancies
Appliers must Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates and other relaxation details refer the notification
- Calculate Your Age
- For General & Other Applicants Rs. 600/- Application Fee + Intimation Charges.
- SC/ ST/ PWD applicants Rs. 100/- Intimation Charges Only.
- For through online by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Select contenders will get good amount of salary by Syndicate Bank.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basic of their performance in online test followed by Group Discussion or/ and Personal Interview.
Starting Date to Apply Online and Payment of Fee
Last Date to Apply Online and Payment of Fee
Date for Download of Call letter for Examination
Date of Online Test (Tentative)
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization which is – www.syndicatebank.in
- Press on “Career” link on the home page.
- Press on suitable link.
- Read complete details of advertisements carefully.
- Press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill complete details in online application form.
- Upload passport size photo and signature.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out for future use.
Direct Link to Visit ->> Official Website
Career Preparation Tips
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -