TBJEE Online Application Form
Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura has published a notification of the Admission for upcoming session. Interested and sensible studentswill be capable to take admission in Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura for Medical & Engineering and other Under Graduate Courses through TBJEE Admission Notification.
Awaited candidates can apply on or before prescribed date that is 31-01- 2017. Students who want to take admission in Medical & Engineering and other Under Graduate course they need to apply offline and then follow the admission process. Dear students to submit TBJEE online application form go to the official website of Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura that are www.tbjee.nic.in.
tbjee.nic.in JEE Exam Notification
Essential and effective details related to TBJEE Online Application form are published below for all contenders who are now on this web page. Please keep visiting our web portal to clutch exact and latest information related admission. Now read this web page till end word and proceed to apply option.
Students should have completed 12th Standard from Tripura Board with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- For General Category: Rs 350/-
- For SC & ST Category: Rs.300/-
- For BPL SC & ST Category: Rs.200/-
- For BPL General Category: Rs.250/-
Mode of payment:
Candidates need to submit the application fee through e – Challan and submitted it to State Bank of India.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Tripura Board Joint Entrance Exam.
Availability of Application Form:
- Applications & Prospectus may be obtained from the center given below by giving on payment of Rs. 80/- in cash.
- The Application Form can also be collected from the centers mentioned in the notification.
- Even the Application Form can also be obtained by postal request of Rs. 80/- from the office.
- Applicants can also download the form through the official website www.tbjee.nic.in
From Centres – The candidates may also avail the form from the following centres:
- Degree College, Dharmanagar
- S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
- K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
- Iswar Chandra V id y a sagar College, Belonia
- D. Memorial College, Khowai
- Dhalai District Polytechnic, Ambassa
Distribution of application form from the centres
January 02, 2017
Last date to submit the form
January 31, 2017
Issuance of admit card
Tripura JEE to be held on
April 26 and 27, 2017
Uploading of answer key
April 28, 2017
Announcement of result
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura that is - www.tbjee.nic.in
- Press on “TJEE 2017, Educational Notification1: Date of Exam, Distribution & Submission of Forms etc.” link on the home page.
- Read all details carefully.
- Press on “Application Form of TJEE 2017” link.
- Download application form.
- Fill the application form with all required details such as name, father name, qualification details, address etc.
- Attach all required documents along with application form.
- Send application form at given below address
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination,
Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building,
2nd Floor, Agartala, PIN – 799 001”
Direct Link to Visit->> Official Website
Career Preparation Tips
कैसे करे बिना कोचिंग के प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा (Competition Exam) की तैयारी
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|