Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has been released a job notice as UPPCL Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligibleapplicants for the Posts of Office Assistant and Stenographer Grade 3. Candidates can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited that is www.uppcl.org before the last date that is given below. Before apply Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Jobs, appliers should read this web page till the end.
It is good opportunity for you if you want to deserve career in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. Huge numbers of people are search jobs in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited every day on internet. Here good news for them. Through this superb recruitment advertisement candidates may apply. You can bookmark this page using Ctrl plus D to get up to date info about Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Office Assistant and Stenographer Grade 3 Recruitment.
www.uppcl.org Application Form
More details about UPPCL Officer Assistant Grade & Stenographer Grade III Recruitment like education qualification, vacancy details, salary, age limit, selection procedure how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
UPPCL Preparation Material
- Candidates must have 10th or Matriculation/ Bachelor Degree in Any Stream or its equivalent qualification from recognized board and must have diploma in relevant trade from reputed institute.
- Applicants should have knowledge of Stenography and necessary Shorthand Speed for Stenographer Grade 3 post.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Calculate Your Age
Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/- per month.
Candidates are required to submit below mentioned application fee through online mode:-
- General & OBC: 1000/-
- SC / ST Candidates: 700/-
- PH (OL/ OA) Candidates: 10/-
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization which is ->> www.uppcl.org
- Press on “Vacancy / Result” tab which is visible at the right side of the home page.
- Select suitable link.
- Read complete instruction carefully.
- Applicants need to login your account by user name and password.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Take print out of it for future use.
Direct Link to Visit ->> Official Website
Career Preparation Tips
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -