APSC Recruitment 2017
Assam Public Service Commission has been released a job advertisement as APSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligiblecandidates for the posts of Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade), Assam Land/ Revenue Service (Jr. grade), Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade), Labour Officer, Superintendent of Taxes, Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Inspector of labour, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise and Employ. Applicants can download application form in prescribed format through official website of Assam public service commission that is www.apsc.nic.in before the last date that is
Eligible and willing contenders can check more details regarding to APSC Recruitment like as education qualification, vacancy details, post wise pay scale, post wise application form fee, minimum age limit, maximum age limit, selection process, how to apply, important date etc are given below.
www.apsc.nic.in Application Form
Candidates must have pass a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 43 years
- Calculate Your Age
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 12500-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- Assam Land &Revenue Service (Jr. grade): 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade): 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- Labour Officer: 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- Superintendent of Taxes: 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- Registrar of Cooperative Societies: 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- Inspector of Labour: 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3
- Inspector of Taxes: 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3
- Inspector of Excise: 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3
- Employment Officer: 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3
- 300.00 For OBC category job seekers
- 150.00 For candidates belonging to S.C./S.T. community)
- Fee should be submitted as Combined Competitive (Prelim.) Examination, fee under the Head of Account viz., ‘NON TAX REVENUE OTHER NON TAX REVENUE, 0051 PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, 102 STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, APPLICATION/EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION’.
- The fees are not refundable
- No other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury challan shall be accepted.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Interview.
Last date to apply:
09-02-2017 (extended upto 18 February 2017)
How to Apply:
Direct Link to Download->> Official Advertisement
Direct Link to Visit->> Official Website
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -