Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has been released a notification as BPCL Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligibleapplicants for the post of Management Trainee in Mechanical & Chemical Engineering. Appliers can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited that is www.bharatpetroleum.com before last date that is 03-02-2017. Before apply for BPCL Jobs, candidates should read this web page carefully.
Candidates can check other information about BPCL Recruitment like as qualification requirements, details of vacancy, salary details, age restrictions, relaxation in upper age limit, selection process, how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
bharatpetroleum.com Online Application FormPost Name:
Management Trainee in Mechanical & Chemical Engineering
- Job seekers should have pass B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology with 60% marks (For General/ OBC candidates) or 50% marks (For SC/ ST/ PWD job seekers) via AICTE/ UGC approved Indian Universities/ Institutes.
- Job seekers who are pursuing final year of their engineering studies are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have passed the degree in first attempt.
- Job seekers who have possessed Integrated Courses or courses with five year or more course duration would not be eligible to apply for the position.
Maximum Age Limit:
- General Candidates: 25 years
- OBC (Non Creamy layer): 28 years
- SC/ST: 30 years
- Calculate Your Age
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
PWDs with degree of disability 40% or above
up to 10 years
Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989
up to 5 years
Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers
up to 5 years
- Rs. 24,900/- (Scale of Pay Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500).
- Along with this pay, job seekers will also get Dearness Allowance (DA) based on IDA pattern is payable. House Rent Assistance, if applicable will vary based on the class of city of posting.
- Selected candidates will also obtain other benefits that include housing / vehicle loan facilities, medical reimbursement for self/ dependant family members, LFA, Holiday home facility, Group Savings Linked Insurance Scheme etc.
The organization will select the eligible job seekers on the basis of following stages:
Stage 1: Gate Scores
On the basis of job seekers scores in GATE 2017 in Mechanical & Chemical Disciplines, they will be selected for the next stages. Applicants GATE scores must be equivalent or greater than the cut off list prepared by the organization.
Stage 2: Further Short-listing
In this stage, selected applicants will go for the Group Discussions/ Alternate selection methodology and Personal Interviews. Besides the GD/ Interview at the preliminary level, Psychometric tests and/ or any other selection tools/ tests can be considered, as per the judgment of the management.
Stage 3: Final Selection
This is the last stage of selection mode that will be conducted to examine the Medical Fitness in Pre -Employment Medical Examination. Job seekers health will be examined by Company's Authorized Medical Officers/ nominated hospitals & then the final appointment will be dependent on the job seeker meeting the medical standards prescribed by the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Myopia & Hypermetropia (vision), if any, should be within allowed limits i.e. (-) 6.00 & (+) 4.00.
- Color blindness or squint, partial or full, is not tolerable in any case.
- Any major medical illness will refuse entry to a candidate from being eligible for the job.
- For PWD job seekers, Physical standards can be checked by going through the official notification.
GATE 2017 online examination
04-02-2017, 05-02-2017, 11-02-2017, 12-02-2017
Last date of submission of BPCL online application
How to Apply:
- All applicants visit official website of organization which is – www.bharatpetroleum.com
- Go to “Careers” tab & press on “Current Openings” on the home page.
- Select suitable link & read complete details carefully.
- Press on “Click here to apply online” link from the current openings page.
- Fill online application form with all details.
- Upload a recent scanned passport size photograph and signature of size not more than 50 kb and of type JPG, PNG or JPEG.
- Press on “Submit” tab.
- Take a printout for further reference.
Direct Link to Download->> Official Notification
Direct Link to Fill->> Online Application Form
Direct Link to Visit->> Official Website
Career Preparation Tips
कैसे करे बिना कोचिंग के प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा (Competition Exam) की तैयारी
Read in Hindi by Video ->>>
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|