EIC India Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible appliers for the posts of Deputy Director, Technical Officer, Section Officer & Accounts Officer. Jobseekers can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Export Inspection Council that is www.eicindia.gov.in before 10.02.2017. Before apply for EIC India Jobs, candidates should read this web page carefully.
Export Inspection Council always publish giant numbers of opportunity therefore Job seekers do not worry regarding the number of available, sometimes number of posts can be increase by Export Inspection Council according the best presentation of applicants. But application form should be filled by those appliers who fulfill the eligibility conditions for the post they going to apply in Export Inspection Council.
You can check the details such as posts name, education qualification, way to apply and selection mode, age limit etc from this page. If you wish extra pertinent details, you are suggested to keep in touch with us through this web portal. For moreover up to date information, you are advised to keep in tune with us via facebook, twitter and Google+. Be in touch with us to obtain information regarding EIC India Recruitment.
www.eicindia.gov.in Online Application Form
- Deputy Director
- Technical Officer
- Section Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Total: 46 Vacancies
Job seekers must possess BE / B.Tech./ Graduation Degree/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Deputy Director – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,600/-
- All Other Posts – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP Rs/ 4,200 / 4,600/-
- General / OBC – Rs. 1,000/-
- All others – No Fees
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in interview.
- Last Date to apply: 10-02-2017
- Last date to send hard copy: 17-02-2017
How to Apply:
- All applicants visit official website of organization that is – www.eicindia.gov.in
- Go to ‘WHAT'S NEW’ section and press on “Latest Recruitment” link on the home page.
- Select “Filling up of various posts against Advertisement No 2016/02” link.
- Read complete details of notification carefully.
- Press on “Click here to apply” link.
- Press on “Search your application” link.
- Fill complete details in online application form carefully.
- Upload passport size photo and signature.
- Take print out of online application form.
- Send online application form with require documents at given below address.
Export Inspection Council of India,
3rd Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Center Building,
1 Jai Singh Road,
New Delhi – 110001”
Direct Link to Download->> Official Advertisement
Direct Link to Fill->> Online Application Form
Direct Link to Visit->> Official Website
More Jobs Option ->>
Subscribe for Latest Free Jobs Updates
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email -