SSA Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment
Applications are invited from bona-fide citizens of India, in prescribed format possessing requisite education qualification and age for walk-ininterview for contractual teachers under SSA in districts as given below. Candidates can download application form in prescribed format through official website that is westkameng.nic.in, send it before last date that is 31-01-2017 & attend walk-in interview on fix date that is given below. Before apply for SSA Arunachal Pradesh Jobs, candidates should read this web page carefully.
Candidates can check other information about SSA Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment like as required education qualification, post name, pay scale, age limit, selection process, how to apply, postal address, important date etc are given below.
westkameng.nic.in Application Form
- Primary Teacher (PRT): 20
- Upper Pry. Teacher (TGT): 23
- Part Time Instructors: 444
- Total: 487 Vacancies
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
- Calculate Your Age
Rs. 5200 - 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- Per Month.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance Interview.
Opening Date to Apply
Last Date to apply
Walk-in Interview Date For Post 1
Walk-in Interview Date For Post 2
Walk-in Interview Date For Post 3
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization which is – westkameng.nic.in
- Press on “Advertisement for various posts in SSA in West Kameng District” link on the home page.
- Read complete details carefully.
- Download the application form from same notification.
- Fill application from with all details.
- Attach the essential documents with application form.
- Send application form at postal address which is available in official advertisement.
Direct Link to Download->> Official Advt & Application Form
Interview Preparation Tips Read in Hindi by Video –
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||10th 12th Jobs|
|Rojgar Express||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Samachar|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Preparation Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Career as Professor||Career as HR|